REMAX HOMES FORECLOSURES SHORT SALES many of the homes for sale today – as many as half in some markets – fall under the category of “distressed properties.” These are homes that have either gone through foreclosure or are being marketed as “short sales.” In a short sale, the homeowner can’t afford to maintain the mortgage, but the lender – rather than foreclosing – agrees to the sale of the property for less than the balance of the loan. These types of sales have different dynamics than traditional sales – with more paperwork, often a longer transaction process and, in some cases, more frustration. For these reasons, many buyers shy away from REMAX HOMES FORECLOSURES SHORT SALES.
- However, if you understand the potential pitfalls of purchasing a REMAX HOMES FORECLOSURES SHORT SALES distressed property – and work with an REMAX HOMES FORECLOSURES SHORT SALES agent who has a thorough knowledge of this market – you can get a great home at a great price.
- You should have your financing in order before pursuing a foreclosure purchase. REMAX HOMES FORECLOSURES SHORT SALES Pre-approved buyers have the best chance of getting the property in case of multiple offers. Also, banks generally aren’t interested in contingencies (for instance, needing to sell your current home before purchasing another).
- If you’re looking for a “steal,” you’re probably not going to find it. The Las Vegas real estate market is heating up, with more and more buyers jumping into the market. If you’re purchasing a home to live in, you’ll often be competing not only against buyers similar to yourself, but against investors. More competition inevitably leads to higher prices.
- The transaction process for short sales or foreclosures often takes longer than for traditional transactions. It’s sometimes not clear which lending institution actually owns a mortgage loan, and it can take time to get it all sorted out – especially if there’s a second mortgage involved, which is often the case.
- Some REMAX HOMES FORECLOSURES properties are also in rough condition. Many have sat idle for a long time with minimal or no maintenance. The departing owners may have sold off fixtures, or damaged the property.
REMAX HOMES FORECLOSURES SHORT SALES
See all Las Vegas Foreclosures.
(all data current as of 3/5/2014)
$93,500 : 1676 Jupiter Ct G, Las Vegas3 beds, 2 full, 1 part bathsHome size: 1,949 sq ftLot size: 2,809 sqftYear built: 1979Parking spots: 1Days on market: 1
$105,000 : 3758 Northern Light Dr, Las Vegas4 beds, 2 full bathsHome size: 1,280 sq ftLot size: 5,227 sqftYear built: 1989Parking spots: 2Days on market: 1
$150,000 : 6204 Stone Hollow Av, Las Vegas3 beds, 3 full bathsHome size: 1,870 sq ftLot size: 5,662 sqftYear built: 2001Parking spots: 2Days on market: 1
$245,000 : 3640 W Robindale Rd, Las Vegas3 beds, 1 full, 1 part bathsHome size: 1,772 sq ftLot size: 21,780 sqftYear built: 1977Parking spots: 2Days on market: 1
$29,000 : 60 W Steptoe St, Pahrump2 beds, 2 full bathsHome size: 1,208 sq ftLot size: 3,920 sqftYear built: 1994Days on market: 2
$54,900 : 2548 Magnet St, North Las Vegas2 beds, 1 full bathHome size: 672 sq ftLot size: 5,227 sqftYear built: 1949Days on market: 2
$62,000 : 2280 W Simkins Rd, Pahrump3 beds, 2 full bathsHome size: 1,410 sq ftLot size: 1.16 acYear built: 1982Parking spots: 1Days on market: 2
$62,000 : 1625 S Van Patten Ln, Pahrump4 beds, 2 full bathsHome size: 1,782 sq ftLot size: 2.26 acYear built: 1998Days on market: 2
$72,800 : 1611 Bluegill Wy B, Henderson2 beds, 2 full bathsHome size: 1,004 sq ftYear built: 1983Days on market: 2
$76,250 : 3431 Landau St, North Las Vegas3 beds, 1 full, 1 part bathsHome size: 1,233 sq ftLot size: 8,276 sqftYear built: 1972Days on market: 2
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
We are your REMAX HOMES FORECLOSURES SHORT SALES Real Estate Agency in Las Vegas NV. Call Us Today at 702-807-5528 or Visit: Ratliff/Pittenger Group: ReMax Advantage 8548 W. Lake Mead Blvd. Las Vegas, NV 89128 United States 702-807-5528.
Ratliff/Pittenger Group: ReMax Advantage delivers Las Vegas customers top REMAX HOMES FORECLOSURES SHORT SALES Real Estate Agency products and services. Our company specializes in RE/MAX, Listing Agent and New Home Specialist. Ratliff/Pittenger Group: ReMax Advantage has become REMAX HOMES FORECLOSURES SHORT SALES Real Estate Agency Business leader. Our exceptional REMAX HOMES FORECLOSURES SHORT SALES customer support personnel looks forward to serving you. For further REMAX HOMES FORECLOSURES SHORT SALES information get in touch with us at: 702-807-5528.
you can contact us at:
Ratliff/Pittenger Group: ReMax Advantage
8548 W. Lake Mead Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV. 89128
RE/MAX Short Sale Specialist View Larger Map
Ratliff/Pittenger Group: ReMax Advantage
10075 S. Eastern, #103
Henderson, Nevada 89052
Las Vegas Real Estate Authority View Larger Map
Update: REMAX HOMES FORECLOSURES SHORT SALES
- Iron Mountain Ranch Bank Owned Homes
- Short Sale Specialist
- Rancho Circle Las Vegas
- Apartment for Sale Las Vegas
- Summerlin Nevada Shopping Center
- Desert Shores Single Story Home for Sale $154,900
for Las Vegas, NV
Absolutely the BEST!! Flawless help with Shortsale, NUMBER 1
David - Las Vegas, NV
I found Ratliff/Pittenger Group by chance finding online doing research on a short sale and the process. I had no clue what to do with an up side down house and no where to turn. I was amazed at the immediate response I recieved, I was connected with likely the best realtor out there, Diana Valento who went over and above the call to do and help with everything during the appx 6 to 9 month process we ventured on. She and her group lifted the weight and the burden off my shoulders, They handled all paperwork, all contacts, all question, anything that was needed. it was taken care of. I can't say enough how much I know Diana went out of her way to help me with and could not have done it without her. I also know that I have made a life long friend in her and am truely blessed to have been able to experience such a stressful time with some who truely understands, helps and just a really good person. Best wishes to the Ratliff group and to all who are in need of some seriously great group of Realtors, I would recomend them whole heartedly. Thank you again -David
Mary - Las Vegas, NV
Helped me with every step of the purchase
True Valued Service Professionals!
Jericho and Era - Las Vegas, NV
Diana, Osmany and (The Ratliff Team), we appreciate all of the hard work your team have done for us and we can't thank you enough for making this sale transaction to close in less than 3 months. Your team of pros made this transaction far more than a seamless and painless experience for us. You guys are just awesome, true professionals!!! We definitely will share our great experience with our family and friends and we look forward to using your service again in the near future.
Great Service and KInowledge
Sheila - Las Vegas, NV
The transaction was smooth and the knowledge was impeccable. Not only did I get a great deal but the experience was painless.
Great Service and very thorough!
Kristine - Las Vegas, Nv