REMAX HOMES FORECLOSURES SHORT SALES many of the homes for sale today – as many as half in some markets – fall under the category of “distressed properties.” These are homes that have either gone through foreclosure or are being marketed as “short sales.” In a short sale, the homeowner can’t afford to maintain the mortgage, but the lender – rather than foreclosing – agrees to the sale of the property for less than the balance of the loan. These types of sales have different dynamics than traditional sales – with more paperwork, often a longer transaction process and, in some cases, more frustration. For these reasons, many buyers shy away from REMAX HOMES FORECLOSURES SHORT SALES.
- However, if you understand the potential pitfalls of purchasing a REMAX HOMES FORECLOSURES SHORT SALES distressed property – and work with an REMAX HOMES FORECLOSURES SHORT SALES agent who has a thorough knowledge of this market – you can get a great home at a great price.
- You should have your financing in order before pursuing a foreclosure purchase. REMAX HOMES FORECLOSURES SHORT SALES Pre-approved buyers have the best chance of getting the property in case of multiple offers. Also, banks generally aren’t interested in contingencies (for instance, needing to sell your current home before purchasing another).
- If you’re looking for a “steal,” you’re probably not going to find it. The Las Vegas real estate market is heating up, with more and more buyers jumping into the market. If you’re purchasing a home to live in, you’ll often be competing not only against buyers similar to yourself, but against investors. More competition inevitably leads to higher prices.
- The transaction process for short sales or foreclosures often takes longer than for traditional transactions. It’s sometimes not clear which lending institution actually owns a mortgage loan, and it can take time to get it all sorted out – especially if there’s a second mortgage involved, which is often the case.
- Some REMAX HOMES FORECLOSURES properties are also in rough condition. Many have sat idle for a long time with minimal or no maintenance. The departing owners may have sold off fixtures, or damaged the property.
REMAX HOMES FORECLOSURES SHORT SALES
See all Las Vegas Foreclosures.
(all data current as of 12/9/2013)
$89,900 : 1410 S 13th St, Las Vegas2 beds, 1 full bathHome size: 1,311 sq ftLot size: 6,098 sqftYear built: 1944Days on market: 1
$169,900 : 3180 S Unicorn Ave, Pahrump3 beds, 2 full bathsHome size: 1,904 sq ftLot size: 27,878 sqftYear built: 2003Parking spots: 2Days on market: 2
$50,000 : 3827 Pecan Ln, Las Vegas3 beds, 2 full bathsHome size: 1,248 sq ftLot size: 5,662 sqftYear built: 1990Days on market: 3
$55,000 : 6174 Rocky Mountain Av, Las Vegas5 beds, 2 full bathsHome size: 1,782 sq ftLot size: 6,534 sqftYear built: 1999Days on market: 3
$55,000 : 1350 W Hobson St, Searchlight4 beds, 2 full bathsHome size: 1,456 sq ftLot size: 16,552 sqftYear built: 2001Days on market: 3
$59,900 : 2491 W Quebec St, Pahrump2 beds, 2 full bathsHome size: 1,560 sq ftLot size: 21,344 sqftYear built: 1996Days on market: 3
$80,000 : 3400 Cabana Dr 2016, Las Vegas2 beds, 2 full bathsHome size: 940 sq ftYear built: 2001Days on market: 3
$164,900 : 118 Glen Oak Dr, Henderson4 beds, 2 full bathsHome size: 1,452 sq ftLot size: 7,405 sqftYear built: 1974Parking spots: 2Days on market: 3
$167,500 : 6282 Oread Av, Las Vegas3 beds, 2 full, 1 part bathsHome size: 1,230 sq ftLot size: 1,742 sqftYear built: 2005Parking spots: 1Days on market: 3
$174,400 : 6027 Crumbling Ridge St, Las Vegas3 beds, 2 full, 1 part bathsHome size: 1,598 sq ftLot size: 4,356 sqftYear built: 2001Parking spots: 2Days on market: 3
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
We are your REMAX HOMES FORECLOSURES SHORT SALES Real Estate Agency in Las Vegas NV. Call Us Today at 702-807-5528 or Visit: Ratliff/Pittenger Group: ReMax Advantage 8548 W. Lake Mead Blvd. Las Vegas, NV 89128 United States 702-807-5528.
Ratliff/Pittenger Group: ReMax Advantage delivers Las Vegas customers top REMAX HOMES FORECLOSURES SHORT SALES Real Estate Agency products and services. Our company specializes in RE/MAX, Listing Agent and New Home Specialist. Ratliff/Pittenger Group: ReMax Advantage has become REMAX HOMES FORECLOSURES SHORT SALES Real Estate Agency Business leader. Our exceptional REMAX HOMES FORECLOSURES SHORT SALES customer support personnel looks forward to serving you. For further REMAX HOMES FORECLOSURES SHORT SALES information get in touch with us at: 702-807-5528.
you can contact us at:
Ratliff/Pittenger Group: ReMax Advantage
8548 W. Lake Mead Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV. 89128
RE/MAX Short Sale Specialist View Larger Map
Ratliff/Pittenger Group: ReMax Advantage
10075 S. Eastern, #103
Henderson, Nevada 89052
Las Vegas Real Estate Authority View Larger Map
Update: REMAX HOMES FORECLOSURES SHORT SALES
- Iron Mountain Ranch Bank Owned Homes
- Short Sale Specialist
- Rancho Circle Las Vegas
- Apartment for Sale Las Vegas
- Summerlin Nevada Shopping Center
- Desert Shores Single Story Home for Sale $154,900
for Las Vegas, NV
True Valued Service Professionals!
Jericho and Era - Las Vegas, NV
Diana, Osmany and (The Ratliff Team), we appreciate all of the hard work your team have done for us and we can't thank you enough for making this sale transaction to close in less than 3 months. Your team of pros made this transaction far more than a seamless and painless experience for us. You guys are just awesome, true professionals!!! We definitely will share our great experience with our family and friends and we look forward to using your service again in the near future.
Great Service and KInowledge
Sheila - Las Vegas, NV
The transaction was smooth and the knowledge was impeccable. Not only did I get a great deal but the experience was painless.
Great Service and very thorough!
Kristine - Las Vegas, Nv
Excellent Service! Friendly, Courteous and Very Knowledgable.
Kim - Las Vegas, Nv
Bob and Diana were heaven sent in handling the upleasantness of a Short Sale. I would recommend their services to anyone!