Discount Real Estate Agents Las Vegas
Discount Real Estate Agents Las Vegas RE/MAX 702-508-8262 Our Listing Commission is 1%!
You save 60% in listing commissions discount real estate agents Las Vegas: Robert Ratliff RE/MAX Excellence Las Vegas we like to think we paved the way so sellers like yourself could keep more money in your pockets rather than give it to agents who refuse to change with the times.
Clark County Nevada leading alternative to excessive real estate commissions we believe the practice of charging sellers tens of thousands of dollars to sell one home should come to an end.
So for years we have embraced new technologies in an effort to become a more efficient and sensible real estate company.
MORE WAYS WE SAVE YOU MONEY
Here are two additional discount real estate agents Las Vegas we can offer you.
1. We let you decide how much to pay the buyers agent! This can be as little as 1%
2. We will rebate you 1% of the purchase price if we’re your buyers agent on your next purchase.
- 1% LISTING AGENT COMMISSION: Don’t give other agents your hard earned money!
- CANCEL LISTING ANYTIME: If you are not satisfied with our service just cancel your listing!
- FULL SERVICE: We handle EVERYTHING needed to list and sell your home.
- PROFESSIONAL REALTORS: We are FULL TIME MLS RE/MAX Realtors with 15 years of experience
- NO UPFRONT COST: You DO NOT pay us until your home is sold.
- NO RISK: You DO NOT owe us a penny if your home does not sell.
- NO HIDDEN FEES: There are NO additional fees for our service.
The real estate market is rapidly changing and “discount real estate agents” are leading the way!
When planning to sell your home it may be worth your time to hire a discount real estate agents Las Vegas.
In today discount real estate market you will find a “Discount Realtors ” can provide the same level of real estate services which include: full internet marketing, professional photos for free, contract negotiations, seller real estate disclosure compliance and so much more, all for a flat 1% listing fee!
With the average home prices in Clark County, Nevada pushing $265,000 sophisticated sellers are reluctant to pay full real estate commissions when an experienced “discount realtor” can sell their home for a lower commission.
As more “discount real estate agents Las Vegas” and “ONE PERCENT” real estate companies introduce their discount programs they are becoming the new standard in the real estate industry.
Robert Ratliff RE/MAX Excellence Las Vegas was here in the beginning and remains a leader for Discount Realtors in Las Vegas.
So if you’re selling a home, call one of our “discount real estate agents Las Vegas” who charges a 1% realtor commission and provides you with a cancel your listing at anytime policy – call us today!
We advertise everywhere so your home will be on all the major real estate websites like: Zillow, Realtor.com, Trulia, including all the other broker websites like Coldwell Banker, Berkshire Hathaway, Prudential, Century 21, Redfin, ReMax and hundreds of other websites!
Robert Ratliff RE/MAX Excellence Las Vegas are FULL TIME professional Realtors who sell more homes per year than other agents.
If your looking for exceptional service, knowledgeable Realtors and a sensible commission plan, hire Robert Ratliff RE/MAX Excellence Las Vegas to list your home.
It’s an easy way to save.
CALL US TODAY OR FILL OUT FORM TO GET STARTED!
We do it all for a sensible 1% commission.
Marketing and Advertising
- MLS- Multiple Listing Service.
- Professional photography of home.
- Open Houses upon request.
- Broker Caravan for area Realtors.
- Advertising on all property websites worldwide.
- Email alerts to buyer agents in the area.
- For Sale sign on property.
- Secure Sentri or Supra lock box when needed.
- Custom property flyers in full color.
- Buyer feedback from property showings.
- All advertising and marketing duties.
- Weekly area market updates.
Agreements, Disclosures & Escrow
- Initial purchase agreement review and guidance.
- Review of buyer purchase qualifications.
- Document creation for responding to buyer offers.
- Preparation of all required seller disclosures.
- Complete transaction management during escrow.
- Coordination of buyers property inspections.
- Termite Inspection coordination.
- Escrow coordination and guidance.
- Coordination of title transfer at close of escrow.
- Communication with buyers agents during escrow.
- Errors and Omissions insurance.
- AND SO MUCH MORE !!!