Teachers: $10,000 in bonus money take the smart way home. Below-market fixed interest rate 30-year loan usable for down payment and closing costs.
Introducing Home Is Possible For Teachers Homebuyer Program
Home is possible for teachers homebuyer program who make it their life’s work to educate young minds.
To show our appreciation, we’ve created home is possible for teachers homebuyer program. This homebuyer program is like extra credit for teachers who help make Nevada a great place to live.
$10,000 Bonus Money Check Homebuyer Program
Homebuyer Program Key Benefits:
- $10,000 in bonus money
- Usable for down payment and closing costs
- Forgivable after five years (if you stay in your home)
- Below-market fixed interest rate 30-year loan
- Statewide program
- No first-time homebuyer requirement
- Can be combined with the Mortgage Credit Certificate (MCC) program with program fees discounted
Homebuyer Program Program Requirements:
- Must be a licensed full-time K-12 public school teacher in Nevada
- Qualifying income below $95,500
- Home price below $400,000
- Minimum credit score of 660
- Government insured loans only (no conventional loans)
- Teacher must live in home as primary residence
- Homebuyer education course required
- Must meet standard underwriting requirements
- One-time fee of $675 on first mortgage
- Funding amount available for 300 teachers, provided on a first come, first served basis
Home Is Possible For Teachers Homebuyer Program
Call 702-508-8262 and ask to speak with Home is possible for teachers Robert Ratliff – RE/MAX Excellence Realtor. Top world class homebuyer program branding Internationally.
Combining our marketing with RE/MAX and our website “Las Vegas Real Estate Authority” and we have you covered!