Las Vegas NV Short Sales – Free Mortgage Foreclosure Help – Las Vegas short sale specialist
Start Your Research Here: Exclusive Free Mortgage Foreclosure Help Information
Las Vegas Short Sales can be an excellent solution for home owners who need free mortgage foreclosure help to sell, and who owe more on their homes than they are worth.
In the past, it was rare for a bank or lender to accept a short sale.
Today, however, due to overwhelming market changes, banks and lenders have become much more negotiable when it comes to these transactions.
Recent changes in corporate policy and the Obama administration have also improved the chances of getting a short sales approved with a certified Las Vegas short sale specialist.
Definition Does Not have to be Complicated on Your Las Vegas House
- Las Vegas Short Sales home owner is ‘short’ when the amount owed on his/her property is higher than current market value.
- A short sale occurs when a negotiation is entered into with the homeowner’s mortgage company (or companies) to accept less than the full balance of the loan at closing. A buyer closes on the property, and the property is then ‘sold short’ of the total value of the mortgage.
Exclusive Information on Your House – Las Vegas Short Sales
For home owners to qualify for a Las Vegas Short Sales, they must fall into any or all of the following circumstances and the Las Vegas Short Sale Con Dos and who owe more on their home:
- Financial Hardship – There is a situation causing you to have trouble affording your mortgage.
- Monthly Income Shortfall – In other words: “You have more month than money.” A lender will want to see that you cannot afford, or soon will not be able to afford your mortgage.
- Insolvency – The lender will want to see that you do not have significant liquid assets that would allow you to pay down your home mortgage.
Las Vegas NV Short Sales – Free Mortgage Foreclosure Help
This seems simple enough, but it is a complicated process that takes the free mortgage foreclosure help expertise of experienced professionals. Ratliff Realty Group with RE/MAX hold the Las Vegas short sale specialist CDPE Designation and we are ready to identify all possible options and, when possible, assist in the quick execution of a short sales transaction.
- You are risk-free and cost-free
- You can walk away should a short sale cease to be in your best interests
When you have questions or feel you may qualify for a short sales, please contact us for a free Certified Short Sale Specialist consultation.
Understanding your free mortgage foreclosure help options now could mean all the difference in the world. RE/MAX Las Vegas Ratliff Realty Group Call 702-508-8262.