Las Vegas Real Estate Career – RE/MAX Broker – Residential Agent
Start Your Research Here: Exclusive Residential Agent Information
Las Vegas Real Estate Career with Ratliff Realty Group – RE/MAX Excellence – Las Vegas, NV Careers with outstanding agents – Outstanding Office Sales Associate Positions. If you are looking for more career opportunities…to move up to the next level in your real estate Residential Agent career, you are looking at the right real estate brokerage team office!
Ever since we opened our doors we have attracted RE/MAX Las Vegas Real Estate Career productive, ethical Associates from a wide variety of backgrounds, educational levels and former professions.
Las Vegas Real Estate Career
Our RE/MAX Broker office and our Real Estate Las Vegas Area Residential Agent have received impressive awards for transactions and excellence. At Ratliff Realty Group – RE/MAX Broker, you’ll enjoy support and freedom to conduct and grow your business to the level you desire. We offer strong leadership, and ongoing training, education, and coaching.
And our support staff is trained to put you first. Whether you’re newer to the business, or an established real estate professional, RE/MAX is the place for you! If you want to join the other high achievers in our office and learn more about what RE/MAX is all about.
- Ready to start making the money and receiving the support you were promised when starting your Las Vegas Real Estate Career?
- Due to an overwhelming amount of qualified leads, we are looking to add to its already successful base of agents. Most of our agents receive 100+ leads per month and are on pace to make six-figure incomes.
What we provide a Career:
- RE/MAX Broker Qualified leads
- 24/7 dedicated full-time Broker.
- 24/7 dedicated full-time nationally-recognized sales coach.
- On-going training including lead management, Builder/Developer Relations, and advanced sale techniques.
What RE/MAX Broker expect:
- Some experience ideal but not required.
- Strong work ethic
- Personal drive
- Computer literate
- Professional appearance
- Team player
- Willingness to learn
- 40+ hours/week to be successful