Start Your Exclusive Search Here: Relocating Guide Information
Las Vegas Relocation Guide
- Las Vegas Relocation? If you’re thinking about Relocate Assistance or retiring in Southern Nevada, you’ll find Relocating Guide the resources listed below to be immensely helpful.
- Jobs to search the employment classifieds for the Las Vegas Review-Journal and the Las Vegas Nevada Sun.
- Taxes Personal Income Tax: None. Estate, Inheritance, Gift Taxes: None. Sales Tax: By county. In Clark County, 7.75% on most purchases with groceries and prescription drugs not taxed.
- Property Tax: The constitutional limit on property tax is $6 per $100 of assessed valuation. The current weighted average property tax within the state is $2.79 per $100 of assessed valuation.
- The state offers assistance to people 62 and older, based on income and length of residence in the state. Corp. Income Tax: None. Franchise Tax: None. Unitary Tax: None. Admissions Tax: None. Capital Stock Tax: None. Inventory Tax: None.
- Business Tax: Employers pay approximately $100 per year per each employee (sole proprietors exempt). Unemployment Compensation Tax: Employers pay 0.3 – 5.4% on the first $14,500 of salary paid to an employee during the calendar year.
- Corporate Fees: Paid annually on July 1 to the office of the Secretary of State. Business License: Paid annually to local government. Note: This information is as accurate Relocate Assistance and up-to-date as we could make it, but is subject to change.
- Consult your tax advisor before making any financial decisions. Cost Of Living Click here to display the cost of living tables Relocate Assistance prepared by the Nevada Development Authority.
- Population Click here to display population figures and other U.S. Census Bureau data for Clark County. Per Capita Income The median income for a 4-person family living in Nevada in 2002 was $46,289, a 19% increase since 1990, according to the U.S. Census Bureau Relocating Guide.
Las Vegas Relocation – Relocating Guide – Relocate Assistance
Call Las Vegas Relocation Ratliff Realty Group with RE/MAX. We understand how relocating can be very stressful to your family and yourself.