Las Vegas Relocation
Las Vegas Relocation Guide - Moving Advice – Corporate
- Las Vegas Relocation Guide? If you’re thinking about relocating or retiring in Southern Nevada, you’ll find the resources listed below to be immensely helpful.
- Jobs Click here to search the employment classifieds for the Las Vegas Review-Journal and the Las Vegas Sun.
- Taxes Las Vegas Relocation Guide Personal Income Tax: None. Estate, Inheritance, Gift Taxes: None. Sales Tax: By county. In Clark County, 7.75% on most purchases with groceries and prescription drugs not taxed.
- Property Tax: The constitutional limit on property tax is $6 per $100 of assessed valuation. The current weighted average property tax within the state is $2.79 per $100 of assessed valuation.
- The state offers a subsidy to people 62 and older, based on income and length of residence in the state. Corp. Income Tax: None. Franchise Tax: None. Unitary Tax: None. Admissions Tax: None. Capital Stock Tax: None. Inventory Tax: None.
- Business Tax: Employers pay approximately $100 per year per each employee (sole proprietors exempt). Unemployment Compensation Tax: Employers pay 0.3 – 5.4% on the first $14,500 of salary paid to an employee during the calendar year Las Vegas Relocation Guide.
- Corporate Fees: Paid annually on July 1 to the office of the Secretary of State. Business License: Paid annually to local government. Note: This information is as accurate Las Vegas Relocation Guide and up-to-date as we could make it, but is subject to change.
- Consult your tax advisor before making any financial decisions. Cost Of Living Click here to display the cost of living tables prepared by the Nevada Development Authority.
- Population Click here to display population figures and other U.S. Census Bureau data for Clark County. Per Capita Income The median income for a 4-person family living in Nevada in 2002 was $46,289, a 19% increase since 1990, according to the U.S. Census Bureau.
Las Vegas Relocation Guide
Click Picture to Download
Las Vegas Relocation Guide Industry Click here for the Small Business Administration report on employment and business growth in Nevada Retirement Social Security Administration 1250 S. Buffalo Drive, Suite 150 Las Vegas, NV 89117 (702) 248-8717 (800) 772-1213 Veterans Administration Benefits information and assistance 3233 W. Charleston Blvd. Las Vegas, NV 89101 (800) 827-1000 Veterans Administration Medical Center 1703 W. Charleston Blvd. Las Vegas, NV 89101 (702) 385-3700 Health Care and Senior Services Many services of interest to retirees and senior citizens are listed in the “Community Services Guide” in the front of the Las Vegas Telephone Directory.
Las Vegas Relocation Guide Local Resources Click here to view our list of 25+ links to other useful Las Vegas web sites. If you’re new to the area, or going to be relocating to Las Vegas Nevada, let us send you a complimentary relocation package for the Las Vegas Metro Area. It contains everything Las Vegas Relocation Guide about local living with its jobs, education, dining, night life, local attractions, outdoor activities, economy, history and, of course, Las Vegas housing opportunities.
Las Vegas Relocation Guide:
for Las Vegas, NV
Absolutely the BEST!! Flawless help with Shortsale, NUMBER 1
David - Las Vegas, NV
I found Ratliff/Pittenger Group by chance finding online doing research on a short sale and the process. I had no clue what to do with an up side down house and no where to turn. I was amazed at the immediate response I recieved, I was connected with likely the best realtor out there, Diana Valento who went over and above the call to do and help with everything during the appx 6 to 9 month process we ventured on. She and her group lifted the weight and the burden off my shoulders, They handled all paperwork, all contacts, all question, anything that was needed. it was taken care of. I can't say enough how much I know Diana went out of her way to help me with and could not have done it without her. I also know that I have made a life long friend in her and am truely blessed to have been able to experience such a stressful time with some who truely understands, helps and just a really good person. Best wishes to the Ratliff group and to all who are in need of some seriously great group of Realtors, I would recomend them whole heartedly. Thank you again -David
Mary - Las Vegas, NV
Helped me with every step of the purchase
True Valued Service Professionals!
Jericho and Era - Las Vegas, NV
Diana, Osmany and (The Ratliff Team), we appreciate all of the hard work your team have done for us and we can't thank you enough for making this sale transaction to close in less than 3 months. Your team of pros made this transaction far more than a seamless and painless experience for us. You guys are just awesome, true professionals!!! We definitely will share our great experience with our family and friends and we look forward to using your service again in the near future.
Great Service and KInowledge
Sheila - Las Vegas, NV
The transaction was smooth and the knowledge was impeccable. Not only did I get a great deal but the experience was painless.
Great Service and very thorough!
Kristine - Las Vegas, Nv
Title: Las Vegas Relocation
Reviewed by Theo and Sylvia Burton on Dec 16
Summary: Las Vegas Relocation Review
Description: Las Vegas Relocation Review of Ratliff/Pittenger Group with RE/MAX Advantage in Clark County Nevada. We were fortunate to have contacted Bob and Bonnie with RE/MAX. They were always one step ahead of the questions we had about relocating to Las Vegas Nevada. Our move went with a few hitches but not our home! We closed and moved into our home in Northwest Las Vegas.