Start Your Exclusive Search Here: Relocating Guide Information
- Las Vegas Relocation? If you’re thinking about Relocate Assistance or retiring in Southern Nevada, you’ll find Relocating Guide the resources listed below to be immensely helpful.
- Jobs to search the employment classifieds for the Las Vegas Review-Journal and the Las Vegas Nevada Sun.
- Taxes Personal Income Tax: None. Estate, Inheritance, Gift Taxes: None. Sales Tax: By county. In Clark County, 7.75% on most purchases with groceries and prescription drugs not taxed.
- Property Tax: The constitutional limit on property tax is $6 per $100 of assessed valuation. The current weighted average property tax within the state is $2.79 per $100 of assessed valuation.
- The state offers assistance to people 62 and older, based on income and length of residence in the state. Corp. Income Tax: None. Franchise Tax: None. Unitary Tax: None. Admissions Tax: None. Capital Stock Tax: None. Inventory Tax: None.
- Business Tax: Employers pay approximately $100 per year per each employee (sole proprietors exempt). Unemployment Compensation Tax: Employers pay 0.3 – 5.4% on the first $14,500 of salary paid to an employee during the calendar year.
- Corporate Fees: Paid annually on July 1 to the office of the Secretary of State. Business License: Paid annually to local government. Note: This information is as accurate Relocate Assistance and up-to-date as we could make it, but is subject to change.
- Consult your tax advisor before making any financial decisions. Cost Of Living Click here to display the cost of living tables Relocate Assistance prepared by the Nevada Development Authority.
- Population Click here to display population figures and other U.S. Census Bureau data for Clark County. Per Capita Income The median income for a 4-person family living in Nevada in 2002 was $46,289, a 19% increase since 1990, according to the U.S. Census Bureau Relocating Guide.
Exclusive Clark County NV Relocate Assistance
Call Las Vegas Relocation Ratliff Realty Group with RE/MAX. We understand how relocating can be very stressful to your family and yourself.
RE/MAX Realtor at RE/MAX Las Vegas Ratliff Realty Group
Robert Ratliff with Ratliff Realty Group RE/MAX Las Vegas top real estate teams in Las Vegas and Henderson, Nevada. Specializing in commercial and residential real estate for over 15 years. We are investment experts with proven strategies to achieve returns that pass our competition. We know Las Vegas real estate.
Latest posts by Robert Ratliff (see all)
- Wood Glen Summerlin Homes for Sale - September 8, 2016
- Ten Oaks Estates Las Vegas Homes for Sale - September 8, 2016
- The Fountains Green Valley Henderson Homes for Sale - September 8, 2016