Las Vegas REMAX – Short Sale Realtor – Help Stop Foreclosure Free
Exclusive Help Stop Foreclosure Free Information
Las Vegas REMAX with exclusive help stop foreclosure free specialist information. Short sale listings Las Vegas Realtor and our attorney negotiator are part of our Team’s Experience with Robert Ratliff at RE/MAX Las Vegas Ratliff Realty Group. If you live within the Clark County, NV. and the following cities:
Las Vegas REMAX Short Sale Realtor can help you – in fact, our Stop Home Foreclosure Team of Ratliff Realty Group have been doing Las Vegas short sales for over 8 years and have closed hundreds of short sales successfully.
Fill Out Form Below To Receive An Immediate Response!
Short Sale Realtor Las Vegas – Las Vegas REMAX
- Make sure the short sale listings Las Vegas Short Sale Realtors you are hiring is certified by some sort of Short Sale Organization. This will ensure they are up to date on the required training and changes in the law that will effect you.
- If the agent does not recommend you to seek council with a Tax Professional and or Attorney – Be Very Careful. Real Estate agents are not the know all – end all of everything. There are dynamics they are not able to answer “legally”. “We have an ATTORNEY AT “NO CHARGE to help stop foreclosure free!
- If you have not missed any payments as of yet – Don’t let anyone talk you into missing payments in the future. You might come to find by your loan servicer that they will not even entertain your short selling proposal until you miss a few payments. This is something that needs to happen at the right time. Get the negotiation started with your Realtor and Attorney and let your Loan Servicer (bank) tell you what they will and will not do. You can then decide what is right for you with regard to keeping payments current.
- Keep track of your paperwork from your bank. Keep your Las Vegas REMAX short sale Realtor updated with every piece of mail received. Also, give your agent copies of any paperwork that was dropped at your home.
- Remember, Short Sales are your choice. No one, no clever amount of advertising, should be the reason you sell your home short sale. You need the facts and current rules, laws and regulations as they pertain to Short Sales.
- Best short sale listings Las Vegas Realtor should not cost you anything to the Attorney you choose to represent you. Las Vegas REMAX short sale Realtor are compensated by your Bank or Banks.
Choose your short sale agent carefully. This type of real estate transaction is too complicated to trust to a novice. Don’t make the mistake of choosing an agent to do your short sale simply because that agent has a flashy website or has taken a couple of short sale classes.
Since short sales popped back on the scene in 2005, many agents have decided to pursue the short sale business. Real estate training companies also want to capitalize on Short Sale Listings Las Vegas.
How Much Experience Should a Short Sale Agent Possess?
Experience is a funny thing. An agent can have 10 years in the business, but it breaks down to one year times 10 if they haven’t closed very many transactions. Maybe a 10-year agent has closed only one or two transactions a year. You could choose a short sale agent who has only 5 years of experience but perhaps has closed 100 short sales, and you’d be better off.
Help Stop Foreclosure Free
Before you choose a short sale agent, ask about the agent’s track record. Here are sample questions:
- How many years have you been selling short sales?At minimum, you’d like an agent who has at least 3 years of experience but preferably more. Experience is a teacher that no classroom instruction or online short sale seminar can replace. Experience teaches an agent the pitfalls and how to anticipate potential problems and cut them off at the pass. It’s even better for you if the agent has experience in real estate apart from short sales.
- How many short sales have you closed?Imagine the knowledge of a short sale agent who has closed 100, 500 or more short sales. Those agents most likely already have the short sale packages from every bank on hand and know how each bank operates. These agents also have systems in place that may streamline the short sale process but are also able to give your transaction individual attention.
- Do you see any red flags for my short sale?A short sale agent who has been around the block knows the types of things to warn a seller about. While the Top Las Vegas Realtors can’t give legal or tax advice because an agent’s license does not allow such disclosures, an agent should be familiar enough with the possible legal and tax consequences to point out possible problems and tell you where to get the answers.
- What has been my bank’s track record with you?Past performance is no guarantee that you’ll receive the same response from a bank, but it’s an indicator. For example, a Wachovia short sale is every agent’s dream transaction. In fact, if every short sale was a Wachovia short sale, we short sale agents would be drinking champagne all day long.
- Who will negotiate my short sale?Hands down, lawyers are best at negotiation. But typically you will pay a lawyer a separate fee. If you want your short sale agent to handle the negotiation, find out if your agent is outsourcing the negotiation to a third-party vendor.
- How long will my short sale take to close?This is often The $64,000 question. Some banks are easy to predict and some are not.