Las Vegas Self Storage Facilities for Sale – Self Storage Properties for Sale
Exclusive Self Storage Properties for Sale Information
Las Vegas self storage facilities for sale REMAX Las Vegas experts advising owners on asset disposition and financing needs at any level of the capital stack. Our Las Vegas self storage facilities for sale professionals are among the country’s most well-known self-storage REMAX Las Vegas real estate experts, and have devoted their careers exclusively to the industry. We have established relationships with industry appraisal and management companies, as well as investors and lenders, which we’ll leverage on your behalf to maximize value.
Here’s how we help Las Vegas self storage facilities for sale companies like yours:
- Valuation and consulting on self storage properties for sale
- Equity and debt placements with national and regional capital sources
- Asset disposition marketing to national and regional investors in the industry
- Contract negotiations and due diligence to ensure successful self storage properties for sale transactions
Las Vegas self storage facilities for sale
Meet the REMAX Las Vegas team
REMAX Las Vegas coordinate and integrate our efforts on a daily basis. We are Las Vegas self storage facilities for sale industry veterans, focused exclusively on this commercial property class. Get to know your Las Vegas self storage facilities for sale real estate consultants.
Buying a self-storage facility is a lot harder than you think – particularly if you want to make money. There are some basic traits that separate winning facilities from losers, and that genetic code is hard to break.
50,000 population within 3 miles of the facility
Traffic count past facility of 25,000+ cars per day
$50,000 median household income
400 units and up
High barrier to entry
REMAX Las Vegas – Las Vegas Self Storage Facilities for Sale
It isn’t easy to be a buyer of Las Vegas self storage facilities for sale these days. This exuberant market makes it especially difficult to purchase a property that’ll be profitable to operate and relatively simple to exit. The task becomes even more challenging when there are multiple offers on the Las Vegas self storage facilities for sale you’d like to buy. To succeed in these situations, you must establish yourself as the seller’s best choice. (Sometimes it’s even more important to be the REMAX Las Vegas listing broker‘s best choice.
Self storage properties for sale sellers choose the buyer with whom to negotiate and to whom to ultimately sell their property based on price and several other criteria. The best way for you to establish credibility is to have a track record of closed transactions. It’s powerfully persuasive to have a previous self storage properties for sale seller tell the current one how great it was to work with you. It assures the new seller that you’ll close his sale if everything about the property proves to be as represented.
Absent a REMAX Las Vegas recommendation—for example, this is your first deal—a self storage properties for sale seller will evaluate your offer based on other standards, including:
- The format and attention to detail in the offer you present. Short, sweet and to the point—addressing every key deal point, but not too detailed—is the way to go.
- The length of the requested inspection period, and the list of due-diligence materials and financial records that’ll be requested from the seller.
- The amount of the earnest deposit offered. Large deposits can trigger a seller’s interest in your offer because it indicates you’re serious about the deal.
- What happens to the earnest money after the inspection period is concluded. Will it be increased? Will some become non-refundable?
- The specificity of your finance contingency, if any, and what happens to the earnest deposit at the expiration of the finance contingency. Let the seller know you seek realistic and readily available loan terms.
- How long it will the self storage properties for sale deal take to actually close escrow. Consider that you need 30 days for inspections, 30 more for the loan and 15 days to close.
- Additional documents, such as references from other lenders, letters of credit, proof of sources of funds, and perhaps even a commitment letter from a lender for the property in which you’re seeking to buy.
- Whether you are REMAX Las Vegas professionally represented. A seasoned Las Vegas self storage facilities for sale REMAX Las Vegas broker will work with buyers, so ensure you have the most experienced REMAX Las Vegas broker on your side to provide guidance.
To be a successful buyer, you must understand these criteria and be prepared to address each one with the seller to the best of your ability. A seller wants to know the buyer can and will close the deal. Tell him your due diligence will consist of a series of investigations in search of reasons that support the purchase rather than a search for reasons why you shouldn’t make it.
Las Vegas Self Storage Facilities for Sale – The Investigation Period
Now that you have the Las Vegas self storage facilities for sale seller’s attention, it’s important to maintain focus on getting your offer accepted, a contract drafted and signed, and escrow opened. Until the contract is signed, you have nothing. I can’t tell you how many times a transaction appears to be progressing only to have another more aggressive buyer swoop in at the last minute and steal the deal. This is a high-stakes self storage properties for sale business, and there are no holds barred in the competitive acquisition process. Call REMAX Las Vegas Ratliff Realty Group at 702-508-8262.