Las Vegas Short Sale Hardship Letter – Short Sale Attorney
Start Your Research Here: Exclusive Short Sale Attorney Information
Las Vegas Short Sale Hardship Letter is one of the more critical pieces of your short sale package is the hardship letter. Lenders are concerned about limiting risk and their losses. With a Las Vegas short sale hardship letter, your basically saying “we have a problem, so the bank has a problem” and we do not want the bank to start the mortgage foreclosure process. Ask our free Las Vegas Short Sale Attorney!
Mortgage Foreclosure Process
The letter will lead the bank to believe a mortgage foreclosure process is imminent. Your financial hardship should be believable and supported by documents. With the hardship you need to show your inability to pay and the non-payment will continue into the foreseeable future.
Show three things in your Letter:
- Fair Market Value of your home has decreased
- You have experienced a hardship creating an inability to pay your mortgage
- Your Las Vegas mortgage is currently not be payed or will be in default soon or a mortgage foreclosure process
Other Tips for Writing Las Vegas Short Sale Hardship Letter
- Clearly state the circumstances that led you getting behind on your mortgage. Keep it simple.
- Explain your current situation and what you are doing to try and get back on your feet.
- Be truthful.
- Neatly hand write your Las Vegas short sale hardship letter – it is more personal and can make the negotiator connect more with your financial hardship.
- Please, please try to keep your short sale hardship letter to one page! Remember you are dealing with a 9-5 employee that does not know you from a whole in the ground. Keep it simple and keep their attention.