Las Vegas Short Sale Listing Agent – Short Sales Realtor – Stop Home Foreclosure
Exclusive Stop Home Foreclosure Information
Las Vegas Short Sale Listing Agent for most people, selling their Nevada home is the largest financial transaction in their lifetime. So, you’ll want to make sure that the Short Sale Listing Agent you choose is experienced with real estate listings and goes above and beyond traditional methods to advertise your home.
RE/MAX Las Vegas Ratliff Realty Group, Clark County Nevada Listing Agent and short sales Realtor, stop Home foreclosure help sellers successfully sell their homes in Las Vegas, Henderson, Summerlin, North Las Vegas and Clark County, NV.
In addition to the traditional marketing channels to advertise your home, such as open houses, flyers and posting on MLS, we leverage the internet to help sell your Foreclosure Help. Ratliff Realty Group RE/MAX Realtor are a Certified Distressed Property Expert and Certified HAFA Specialist, uniquely trained to help Clark County Nevada Foreclosure Help.
RE/MAX Short Sales Realtor To Help In Your Short Sale
Las Vegas short sale listing agent often tell us that they refuse to list short sales and stop home foreclosure. Many have tried, unsuccessfully, to negotiate short sale transactions in the past and swore off trying again. Others Las Vegas short sale listing agent do not want to invest the time to learn what they believe is a “niche” specialty. Some are short sales Realtor agents who have successfully closed short sales, but it was such a painful process, they have avoided taking on another.
Unfortunately, if you are one of these short sales Realtor agents, you are missing out on the greatest opportunity available in today’s market.
- Currently, 1 in 7 homeowners are not paying their mortgage.
- The national unemployment rate is over 9%.
- The number of short sales has more than tripled since 2008.
Las Vegas Short Sale Listing Agent
The short sale market is no longer a niche. Any agent who wants to survive and thrive today must master the short sale process. We have a free Las Vegas Short Sale Attorney. There are several items that are necessary to stop home foreclosure the process to work. First, you must be able to convince a short sale investor/bank that you are capable of doing all of the following:
1. Pulling accurate comps that justify the amount of the short sale.
2. Writing up a sales contract.
3. Filling out a net sheet for short sale transactions.
4. Negotiating the terms of the agreement with the lender if needed.
5. Showing the property to prospective buyers.
6. Flexibility on terms of a traditional listing agreement.
7. Marketing the property.
8. Providing referrals and recommendations of valid service providers.