Vu at MacDonald Highlands luxury townhouse community featuring hillside townhouse homes with spectacular views of the city lights, DragonRidge golf course and mountains.
These exquisitely appointed Vu at MacDonald Highlands residences feature high-end finishes, contemporary open floor plans, expansive windows that optimize each dramatic view as well as two car garages and private courtyards, terraces, or decks. We invite you to live life with a contemporary flare, all within an exclusive mountainside setting. Vibrant. Unmatched Vu at MacDonald Highlands luxury townhouse community.
High along the side of the McCullough Mountains at the southern end of the Las Vegas Valley lies one of the most exclusive 24-hour guard-gated communities ever to grace Southern Nevada. Spanning some 1,200 acres of terrain, Vu at MacDonald Highlands features a stunning array of lavish hillside townhouse homes.
From this elite vantage point, Vu at MacDonald Highlands luxury townhouse community residents enjoy majestic mountain and valley views, an exceptional world-class golf course and easy access to McCarran International Airport. The MacDonald Highlands community includes three townhouse home neighborhood parks with designated play areas and picnic facilities plus tennis, basketball and volleyball courts. Outdoor enthusiasts will also appreciate five miles of residential walking trails plus access to additional, more rugged McCullough Mountain trails.
Vu at MacDonald Highlands Luxury Townhouse Community
In keeping with the prestigious surroundings, townhouse home residents of Vu at MacDonald Highlands luxury townhouse community have special access to DragonRidge Country Club, home of one of the Southwest’s most renowned private championship golf courses.
DragonRidge is a challenging 18-hole collaboration by critically acclaimed golf course architects Jay Morrish and David Druzisky that is ideal for golfers of all skill levels.
With wide fairways and greens, rocky outcroppings and exciting elevation changes, the course winds up the pristine mountainside and back down into the valley, with strategically placed bunkers providing risk and reward all along the way.
The 42,000 sq. ft. DragonRidge clubhouse includes formal dining, two casual restaurant/grills and lounges, a 10,000 sq. ft. ballroom, well appointed fitness center, swimming pool, spa and extensive Pro Shop are all aVu at MacDonald Highlands.
Vu at MacDonald Highlands Luxury Features
- Contemporary architecture
- Spectacular city light, mountain & golf course views
- Exclusive hillside townhouse home community
- Professionally designed landscaping maintained by Homeowner’s Association
- Expansive windows & open floorplans
- Rounded interior corners
- Linear fireplace in family room
- Upgraded light fixtures
- Two-tone interior paint
- Contemporary interior doors
- Alarm system complete with multiple key pads & motion sensor
- 6″ contemporary baseboards
- Private terrace areas, courtyards, or decks (per plan)
- 24-hour manned gated entrance into Vu at MacDonald Highlands luxury townhouse community
- Homeowners’ Association to ensure the quality of the neighborhood
- Common area parks, walking trails, volley ball, basketball, and picnic facilities
ENERGY SAVING FEATURES
- Energy efficient dual pane low-e vinyl windows
- Multi-zone, high efficiency heating and air conditioning
- Gas water heater with quick recovery
- Re-circulation hot water heater pump
- Solar Energy package available
- Private 2 car garage
- Automatic garage door opener
- Contemporary Roll-up Garage doors
- Contemporary maple cabinetry with soft close drawers and doors, roll out shelves, adjustable shelves, and easy care melamine interiors
- Caesarstone/Quartz slab countertops
- Island food preparation center (per plan)
- Eating bar island (per plan)
- Water line to refrigerator pre-plumbed for reverse osmosis
- Bosch/Thermador stainless steel appliance package:
- Cook Top
- Built-in refrigerator & freezer
LUXURIOUS MASTER SUITES
- Oversized tiled showers with anti-scald shower heads and built-in seat (per plan)
- Dual sinks
- Frameless shower door
- Framed Mirrors
- Kohler plumbing fixtures
- Vessel sinks or under mount sinks, with a variety to choose from
- Elongated Kohler toilet
- Private water closet
- Oversized walk-in closet
- Custom closet shelving
POWDER & SECONDARY BATHS
- Caesarstone/Quartz slab vanity
- Framed mirrors
- Kohler plumbing fixtures
- Vessel sink or under mount sink, with a variety to choose from
Call 702-508-8262 and ask to speak with Vu at MacDonald Highlands luxury townhouse community Robert Ratliff – RE/MAX Excellence Realtor.
Top world class gated community branding Internationally. Combining our marketing with RE/MAX and our website “Las Vegas Real Estate Authority” and we have you covered!