This tiny cannabis friendly community Nipton, California is 10 miles south of Primm, Nevada and was purchased by a Phoenix based company.
Plans to real estate invest as much as $2.5 million over the next 18 months to create a pot friendly tourist destination.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
- 1 American Green Purchases Nipton California
- 2 Cannabis Friendly Community Tiny Hemp House Movement
- 3 It has several
- 4 American Green Paid $5 million for Nipton or $75,000 Per Acre
- 5 Country’s First Cannabis Friendly Community Energy-Independent Hospitality Destination
- 6 Building Residential Housing From Recycled Materials & Hempcrete
American Green Purchases Nipton California
Cannabis friendly community was for sale for three years before being purchased last year.
Publicly traded company American Green operates a cultivation facility and sells cannabis for a living based out of Phoenix, Arizona.
Nipton, with a population of about 20, is situated in California’s San Bernardino County next to the Mojave National Preserve and just across the border from Nevada.
About three hours by car from Los Angeles and just an hour from Las Vegas.
Temperatures soar to more than 100 degrees Fahrenheit in the summer months.
Cannabis Friendly Community Tiny Hemp House Movement
It is investing in the town’s infrastructure while continuing to draw visitors and attracting new full time residents.
Old West charm will be cultivated to create a green destination with tourism being a big draw for Nipton.
The 80 acre village is over 100 years old and sits at the eastern entrance to The Mojave National Preserve.
It has several
- general store
- five-room hotel
- recreational park
- small Eco-Lodges
Visitors stay for long stretches of time.
It is home to an estimated 30 to 40 full time Nipton residents.
American Green Paid $5 million for Nipton or $75,000 Per Acre
American Green sells no cannabis because the federal restrictions might negatively impact the company’s ability to trade stock.
Nipton town is open to the possibility of a licensed company opening a dispensary somewhere within the town limits.
American Green has refurbished the hotel with new
- hardwood floors
- upgraded baths
- serviced the septic system
- expanding the existing solar system
Goal of eventual energy-independence for Nipton, making it a model of energy-efficiency and environmentally responsible tourism.
The community’s only café will reopen under the new management of Munch &Co.
Country’s First Cannabis Friendly Community Energy-Independent Hospitality Destination
The company will need to purchase additional real estate to build a cannabis friendly community housing to support a couple thousand more people in the area.
Looking to homes to support a population of 2,000 residents eventually.
Based on an existing housing need for workers at the nearby Mountain Pass Rare Earth Mine and the Ivanpah Solar Electric Generating System.
Building Residential Housing From Recycled Materials & Hempcrete
- bio-composite made of the inner woody core of the hemp plant mixed with a lime-based binder
- Used as insulation and weighs considerably less than concrete
- Been around for centuries and used all over the world
Cannabis Friendly Community
Cannabis definition: Cannabis, also known as marijuana among other names, is a psychoactive drug from the Cannabis plant intended for medical or recreational use.
When buying or selling Las Vegas homes for sale.
Contact an experienced Realtor!
Bob and Diana
Robert Ratliff RE/MAX Reliance
- Guide To Adult Entertainment In Las Vegas - April 7, 2023
- 10 Outdoor Activities In Las Vegas - April 3, 2023
- Wet Republic Pool Party - April 1, 2023