Gold mine property for sale located in Clark County, Nevada for $5M plus royalties is what it costs to acquire this gold mine property for sale in Southern Nevada. Call Robert Ratliff RE/MAX Excellence Las Vegas at 702-508-8262.
Gold Mine Property For Sale Las Vegas $5 Million Plus Royalties
Rockefeller mine is located near Cottonwood Cove and Searchlight Nevada and is nearby to:
- Dupont Mountain
- Ireteba Peaks Wilderness
- Copper Mountain
Rockefeller Mine claim that hasn’t been mined since prior to World War II.
- Type: Mine
- Location: Nevada, Southwest, United States, North America
- Latitude: 35° 34′ 9″ (35.5692°) north
- Longitude: 114° 46′ 34.9″ (114.7764°) west
- Elevation: 2,067 feet (630 meters)
Gold mine property for sale is located north of the Cottonwood Cove Resort and Marina southeast of Las Vegas, it has deposits of:
- precious metals
Gold Mine Property For Sale The Owner Pierce Family of Nevada
Gold mine property for sale is listed for $5.4 million for the 20 acre real estate property site, plus a 10 percent gross royalty on the production on the gold mine property for sale.
The mine was in operation before World War II, and it was shut down during the war effort.
Gold mine property for sale has exciting prospects given geological studies and the ability to process the materials.
- Gold is selling for more than $1,300 an ounce
- Cobalt is going for about $61,000 a ton
- Lithium for $16,000 a ton
- Copper for less than $7,000 a ton
Entrepreneur’s and business owners seeking a way to owning a gold mine for sale as a way to hedge against the economy and other commodities they own.
- It’s exciting to own a mine!
- The numbers are astronomical
Gold Mine Property For Sale
For more additional information on gold mine property for sale call Robert Ratliff RE/MAX Excellence 702-508-8262.