Las Vegas home prices climbing property inventory shrinking faster than almost anywhere in the country. Real estate home property sales reached some of the highest levels ever in Clark County, Nevada.
Home Prices Climbing
Real estate property inventory shrinking availability has seen a huge plunge down.
House sellers are reluctant to sell in today’s real estate market and if you are house hunting then patience is important.
Single family homes which is the bulk of the Las Vegas real estate market saw a decline in property inventory nine times in the year 2017.
3,800 single family homes available on the real estate market. There were 5700 homes for sale this time last year.
Real estate home property monthly sales totals rose last year almost every month with home average price increasing too.
Las Vegas real estate property sellers are very happy with home prices climbing, which allows them to get top dollar for their Las Vegas property.
Las Vegas real estate property buyer’s have fewer choices and home prices climbing higher in today’s real estate property inventory shrinking market.
Reasons for Real Estate Home Property Inventory Shrinking Shortage in Las Vegas
- Improved economy
- Increased sales for houses
- Large number of home owners underwater
- Sizable number of investor rental homes
Some homeowners probably are not listing because they:
- Cannot afford what is on the market
- Buying a new house and taking on a larger mortgage
- Potentially higher price to find something more attractive
- They cannot find a better deal
Shrinking Inventory and Fewer Days on Market Favors Sellers …
Home Prices Climbing Property Inventory Shrinking
For additional information on home prices climbing property inventory shrinking call Robert Ratliff RE/MAX Excellence 702-508-8262 today.
- Petroglyphs in Nevada - March 20, 2023
- Fremont Street Las Vegas - March 20, 2023
- Las Vegas Ballpark - March 19, 2023