Ladera Summerlin homes for sale in the highly acclaimed Summerlin master planned community are obtained through the Las Vegas MLS.
Ladera is a tract home community located in the Summerlin Mesa Village of Summerlin, Las Vegas.
These single-family homes offer a range of living spaces, with square footage ranging from 1638 to 2962. The homes feature 3-6 bedrooms and 3-4 bathrooms.
Ladera Mesa Village Summerlin
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
Summerlin Zip Code 89135
The zip code for the neighborhood is 89135.
The location of Ladera provides easy access to all parts of the Las Vegas Valley, including the Las Vegas Strip and McCarran International Airport, and it is just minutes away from the Downtown Summerlin area.
If you are interested in buying a home in Ladera, and there is no current listing on the MLS, please contact us for more information.
Buyers and sellers will find the following real estate information: property address, list price, the square footage of the floorplan, lot size, year built, number of bedrooms, number of bathrooms, garage size, and the days on the market.
Also included with Ladera Summerlin homes for sale information are maps of the community which show all the available single family residential homes for sale in the subdivision.
Be sure to check out the maps to see where the homes are situated in the Ladera Summerlin neighborhood.
Buying a Home in Ladera
Reasons To Purchase Summerlin in The Mesa Ladera Homes
There are several reasons why someone might choose to purchase a home in the Ladera community in Summerlin, The Mesa:
- Location: The community is located in the Summerlin Mesa Village, which is known for its high quality of life and desirable amenities.
- Home selection: Ladera features a wide variety of single-family homes with different floor plans and styles to choose from, which means there is something for everyone.
- Proximity to shopping and entertainment: The community is located near shopping, dining, and entertainment options, which means residents will have easy access to a wide range of amenities.
- Accessibility: Ladera neighborhood provides easy access to all points within the valley, including the Strip and McCarran International Airport, and it is just minutes away from the Downtown Summerlin area.
- Quality of schools: Summerlin is home to a number of good schools, which is a major draw for families with children.
- Variety of bedrooms & bathrooms: Ladera homes have 3-6 bedrooms and 3-4 bathrooms, providing the buyers the variety of options to choose from.
- Good value: Homes in Ladera are usually reasonably priced in comparison to similar homes in other parts of Las Vegas, which can provide a good value for home buyers.
Ladera Summerlin Homes
Ladera Summerlin homes for sale are located in The Mesa Village.
Just like the other Summerlin villages in the community, The Mesa Village has terrific amenities for its residents.
For example, there are trails for walking, jogging, and biking.
Parks and recreation are abundant in this master planned community as well.
Summerlin residents also enjoy the numerous community centers available to them.
Plus, the schools and shopping are conveniently located to this Las Vegas suburb.
If you are considering living in Las Vegas, NV, the Summerlin master planned community is a great housing choice.
If you are interested in The Mesa Village in Summerlin, then you just may want to consider the Ladera Summerlin homes for sale.
related link : http://las-vegas-real-estate-authority.com/summerlin-neighborhoods-map
Summerlin is an affluent master-planned community in the Las Vegas Valley of Nevada.
It lies at the edge of the Spring Mountains and Red Rock Canyon, on the western periphery of Las Vegas, Nevada in unincorporated Clark County.
The community occupies 22,500 acres and includes a variety of land uses, including: residential, commercial, recreational, educational, medical, open space, and cultural.
Summerlin Master Planned Community
- The Arbors
- The Canyons
- The Crossing
- The Gardens
- The Hills
- The Hills South
- The Mesa
- The Paseos
- The Pueblo
- Red Rock Country Club
- The Ridges
- Summerlin Centre
- Sun City Summerlin
- The Trails
- The Vistas
- The Willows
Ladera Summerlin Homes
When buying Las Vegas homes for sale.
Contact an experienced Realtor!
Bob and Diana
Robert Ratliff RE/MAX Reliance
Ladera Summerlin Homes
- Petroglyphs in Nevada - March 20, 2023
- Fremont Street Las Vegas - March 20, 2023
- Las Vegas Ballpark - March 19, 2023