Land for sale Las Vegas needs custom lot listings to build your dream home or some acreage for a horse farm.
Use our links below to find the right property at just the right price Remax Las Vegas.
Lot for Sale Las Vegas NV
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
Lots for Sale Las Vegas Information
There are several reasons why someone might consider purchasing Land for sale Las Vegas:
- Investment opportunity: Land for sale Las Vegas is a tangible asset that can appreciate over time. By purchasing Land in an area likely to experience growth, such as Las Vegas, you could see a good return on your investment.
- Future development: If you want to build a home or commercial property, purchasing Land gives you control over its location and allows you to create precisely what you want.
- Recreational use: If you enjoy outdoor activities such as hiking, camping, or off-roading, owning Land in Las Vegas may provide you with access to these types of activities.
- Privacy: Owning Land gives you more privacy and control over your own space, which can appeal to some people. Land can also be a good hedge against inflation as the value of the Land is likely to increase over time.
When buying Land in Las Vegas, there are several factors that you should consider.
Some of the critical things to look for include the following:
- Location: The location of the Land will play a significant role in its value and potential uses. Consider proximity to highways, schools, hospitals, and other amenities.
- Zoning: Before purchasing Land, understand the laws and regulations that apply to the property. This will determine what you can do with the ground, such as build a home or a commercial building.
- Size: Consider the size of the Land and whether it will be suitable for your intended use. For example, if you plan to build a home, you will need a more considerable lot than if you plan to use the Land for agriculture.
- Topography: Look at the Land’s topography, including its slope, elevation, and soil quality. This will affect the type of structures that can be built on the ground and their potential uses.
- Utilities: Consider the availability of utilities, such as electricity, water, and sewage. This will affect the cost and feasibility of building on the Land.
- Access: Make sure the Land has good access, such as via a paved road or highway. This will make transporting materials and people to and from the property more accessible.
- Environmental concerns: Be aware of potential environmental problems, such as wetlands, floodplains, or other protected areas. These may affect your ability to develop the Land.
The Valley consists of Las Vegas, NV land for sale
is a part of the high desert and is ringed on all sides by colorful mountains.
Land for sale Las Vegas within this “bowl” are miles of undeveloped lot listings of vacant Land for sale in Las Vegas.
I belong to the federal government, or BLM, Bureau of Land Management.
Remax Realty real estate commercial land for sale in Las Vegas!
Vacant land property for sale, Industrial, Las Vegas, Nevada: Prime piece of vacant Land, call Remax Las Vegas!
Current Lot Listings
Blue Diamond Rd.– Blue Diamond Rd. Intersects Interstate 15 in the southern part of Las Vegas.
Commencing somewhat east of I15 and running west, on both sides of Blue Diamond, are many horse properties and homes on acreage.
Commercial land for sale Las Vegas on the west side of I15. These properties extend to the foothills.
Some homes are built on 1/2 acre lot listings. However, most properties in this area are 1 acre or more.
Housing developments are encroaching from the north, but some of this area seems pretty well protected, given the zoning and relative housing density.
The builders have significantly impacted this area with multiple subdivisions and the planned communities of Southern Highlands and Mountain’s Edge.
The Northwest – West of Rampart, on both sides of Lone Mt. Rd., is another beautiful horse property area. Horse properties extend from here to Ann Rd. and beyond.
Many of these lot listings properties have city views.
Buy land for sale Las Vegas properties seem pretty well protected from encroaching development, but most are now suffering from builders developing extensively in this area.
South and east from here in Craig Rd. The area is several horse properties.
Here they are often also interspersed with and closer to conventional developments.
Far North/East of I95 – Many acreages and horse properties are out here. Also a lot of encroaching development in this area.
You must be careful in your selection if you don’t want to be across the street from a subdivision eventually. Some of the more significant lot listings acreage properties are in this area.
The Northeast – West of Nellis Blvd. and north of Charleston is another horse property area.
This area is not large and is often overlooked.
It has the advantage of being close in, and many of these properties have a fantastic view of the strip.
Homes here are, for the most part, somewhat older, and the neighborhoods to the west are more aged, also.
Far Southeast – There is an area in the far southeast, east of Boulder Highway and off of RaceTrack Rd, with many horse-zoned properties.
Next to the northeast, this is probably the least expensive Land for sale in Las Vegas option for horse and horse-zoned properties.
Land for Sale Las Vegas
Las Vegas land for sale is UPDATED DAILY! View ONLY current MLS listings for custom home lots, horse properties, acreage, and commercially zoned parcels.
Las Vegas and Henderson Vacant Land For Sale. Looking for a place to build your dream? Or maybe a long-term investment?
Development land in Las Vegas is in high demand. As a high-volume land broker, we can provide you with the intelligence you need to make informed.
Commercial Land for Sale Las Vegas
North Las Vegas Land for Sale
When buying or selling Las Vegas homes for sale.
Contact an experienced Realtor!
Bob and Diana
Robert Ratliff RE/MAX Reliance
Land for Sale Las Vegas
- Petroglyphs in Nevada - March 20, 2023
- Fremont Street Las Vegas - March 20, 2023
- Las Vegas Ballpark - March 19, 2023