- Discover Southern Nevada Real Estate Information
- Southern Nevada real estate – Las Vegas Nevada surrounding real estate areas
- We Can Market Real Estate Properties For A Higher Price and Quicker Sale With The Internet!!
Discover Southern Nevada Real Estate Information
- Boulder City – This small town was started when Hoover Dam was constructed. There is no gambling and is a very historic place for Nevada. Quite quaint and a nice small town. It is located 23 miles southeast from the Las Vegas/Henderson area and as of 1997 had a population of just over 14,000. Exclusive information, photos and a link to listings availability for sale in Boulder City.
- Ely – This small community is about 240 miles from Las Vegas Nevada. White Pine County is home to many outdoor recreational opportunities. Great Basin Nation Park is a beautiful site to see and is about 60 miles southwest of Ely. Summertime temperatures average are very moderate because of it’s elevation of 6,300 ft. Southern Nevada real estate varies from older homes in central part of town area. Most of the new properties, land and Horse Properties for Sale Nevada homes are available on acreage outside to town. For additional information on Ely as well as to search properties for sale, use the link here.
- Pahrump – Located 60 miles west of Las Vegas, Pahrump is a rural town. With a population of 33,000. Many types of horse properties for sale Nevadaproperties and homes on acreage. expect these properties to have wells and septic. Tremendous amount of conventional real estate development. Land is cheaper compared to Las Vegas. Pahrump Horse Properties for Sale Nevada property prices have been climbing as buyers are looking at this city as an option to the higher prices in Las Vegas. For Las Vegas Nevada Surrounding Real Estate Areas additional information on Pahrump as well as to search properties for sale, use the link here.
- Sandy Valley – Approx. 50 miles south and west from Las Vegas. Two states and four counties intersect in the Sandy Valley. If you live on the California side, you can live in either San Bernardino or Riverside counties. If you choose to live in Nevada you have your choice of Nye and Clark County. Not much in the way of services out here, just a mini-type market, post office, small pizza restaurant and a bar. Unique to Sandy Valley are two developments that cater to aircraft owners. They have their own landing strips, and residents can literally taxi their planes home. There are several horse properties for sale Nevada structures that were a combination aircraft hanger and home. Sandy Valley Nevada is currently 4,000 residents. Use the link here.
- Mesquite – Located 80 miles north of Las Vegas and 30 miles south of the Utah border. In 1985 Mesquite had a population of 1,270 residents. It is no longer a rural community. Housing prices here are about the same as Las Vegas. It still has a small town feel to it. This is a nice place to visit and have a nice weekend getaway even if you did not buy a home. Thirty minutes from southern Utah’s Zion National Park. Start your search here.
- Moapa Valley – This valley is 35 miles and is located close to Interstate 15. These Southern Nevada real estate communities are included Moapa, Glendale, Overton and Logandale. This valley will stretch from the Muddy River to Lake Mead. Interstate 15 intersects this area 50 miles north of Las Vegas Nevada. This rural horse properties for sale Nevada area has many properties for sale on acreages. This valley can be a little warmer in temperatures in the summer because it sits lower than Las Vegas. Moapa Valley grows slowly with a population of 7,500 residents. Prices for homes and land have increased, but are still below the surrounding areas in Las Vegas levels. Dwellings range from single wide trailers to some rather large homes and horse ranches. Start your research here.
- Mount Charleston – Feel like living in the mountains? Only an hour’s drive from Las Vegas. Toiyabe National Forest is where all types of recreation begins. Large custom homes to ranches, cabins and condos for sale. These real estate properties for sale will demand premium pricing due to the close proximity to Clark County Nevada. Great for second or vacation home with snow in the winter and cool summer days. Click on link here for more Las Vegas Nevada Surrounding Real Estate Areas information, maps, photos and real estate search.
Southern Nevada real estate – Las Vegas Nevada surrounding real estate areas
- Indian Springs
- Amargosa Valley
- Indian Springs
- Blue Diamond
We Can Market Real Estate Properties For A Higher Price and Quicker Sale With The Internet!!
When buying or selling Las Vegas homes for sale.
Contact an experienced Realtor!
Bob and Diana
Las Vegas Nevada surrounding real estate areas
Las Vegas Nevada Surrounding Real Estate Areas