Metropolis Las Vegas high rise condos offer the feel of classic Vegas but the elegance of today in this 18-story art-deco styled high rise condominiums Las Vegas.
Metropolis Las Vegas High Rise Condos Information
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
Condominiums for Sale
Metropolis is a high-rise condo development located in Las Vegas, Nevada.
The development consists of two towers that offer a range of unit sizes and floor plans, as well as a variety of amenities and services.
Amenities at Metropolis include a rooftop pool and spa, a fitness center, a business center, and a private theater.
The development is also conveniently located near the Las Vegas Strip, making it easy to access a range of entertainment and dining options.
Suppose you are interested in purchasing a condo at Metropolis. In that case, I recommend working with a real estate agent who is familiar with the development and can help you find a unit that meets your needs and budget.
You may also want to consider the unit’s location, size, and features, as well as any community amenities and local schools.
This ultra-luxurious High Rise Las Vegas offers 2-level Condominiums for Sale with towering ceilings, measured to be almost 20 feet high, and flats with a beautiful appearance and 11-foot ceilings.
To add to the elegant and classy feel, Metropolis Las Vegas High Rise Condos offer majestic views of the Le Rev Golf Course and the Las Vegas strip skyline and the service of a concierge in the lobby.
An oversized swimming pool, a beautiful courtyard, a private wine cellar, and a caterer’s kitchen for personal and exclusive parties.
Metropolis High Rise Las Vegas luxury real estate development is unlike anything else in Las Vegas, with its unique Metropolis high rise condominiums Las Vegas, many homeowners offering 20-foot ceilings and beautiful views over the Wynn Las Vegas golf course.
Metropolis Las Vegas Amenities:
- Concierge service in the High Rise Condominium lobby.
- Oversized swimming pool and lush courtyard.
- Private Wine Cellar with Caterer’s kitchen for private parties.
- First Class Fitness Facility with state-of-the-art equipment.
- Individual storage facilities for sale.
- Ample guest parking plus street parking.
- Extensive terraces and various size balconies for all units.
- Superior sound isolation construction between all departments.
- Prewired for cable or satellite television and high-speed internet access
If you are interested in purchasing a condo on the Las Vegas Strip, there are a few things you should consider:
- Location: The condo’s location will be essential to your decision. Consider the proximity to attractions, restaurants, and other amenities, as well as the overall neighborhood.
- Size and layout: Consider the size and design of the condo, including the number of bedrooms and bathrooms, as well as any outdoor space.
- Features and amenities: Look for a condo that has features and amenities that are important to you, such as a pool, gym, or rooftop deck.
- Budget: Determine your budget and look for condos within your price range. Remember that you must also budget for closing costs, property taxes, and maintenance fees.
- HOA fees: Condos on the Las Vegas Strip typically have homeowners association (HOA) fees, which cover the cost of maintaining common areas and amenities. Ensure you understand the HOA fees associated with the condo you are considering and factor them into your budget.
You are working with a real estate agent who is familiar with the Las Vegas condo market and can help you find a property that meets your needs and budget is also recommended.
The Metropolis High Rise Las Vegas art deco-inspired high-rise offers excellent views of the Wynn Las Vegas golf course and the Strip skyline.
These huge High Rise Condos Las Vegas lofts have almost 20′ high ceilings and flats nearly 11′ tall.
The high rise condominiums in Las Vegas are being sold with magnificent furnishings.
The kitchens include stainless steel appliances and granite countertops, and the bathrooms feature oversized tubs and marble and slate shower walls.
To reduce residents’ costs, condos may be purchased without hardwood floors.
The Metropolis High Rise Las Vegas also offers reasonable maintenance fees.
The entire family can enjoy this vast oversized swimming pool and fitness center.
The Metropolis Las Vegas High Rise Condos units are prewired for cable/ satellite TV and high-speed internet access and have the capability for video through their TV.
There is an option to own storage rooms.
Call Robert and Diana with Ratliff Realty Group with RE/MAX Las Vegas.
Metropolis Las Vegas High Rise Condos
When buying or selling Las Vegas homes for sale.
Contact an experienced Realtor!
Bob and Diana
Robert Ratliff RE/MAX Reliance
Metropolis Las Vegas High Rise Condos
- Guide To Adult Entertainment In Las Vegas - April 7, 2023
- 10 Outdoor Activities In Las Vegas - April 3, 2023
- Wet Republic Pool Party - April 1, 2023