- New Home Builders Las Vegas
- Up to $30,000 New Home Rebates Las Vegas
- Home Buyers New Home Rebates Las Vegas New Construction
- Are rebates legal?
- What properties qualify?
- Where does this money come from?
- Up to $30,000 Buyer Rebate New Home Buyer
- Does the seller need to agree to this rebate?
- How much rebate (“cash back”) will I receive?
- When will I receive the “New Construction Cash Back” rebate?
- What are the requirements and restrictions?
- What can I use the rebate for?
- What do I need to do to ensure I can get the rebate?
- How can you afford to rebate 1% of the purchase price?
- Will you commit to my program in writing?
- Can I get more information on your 1% rebate program for buyers of new homes and building lots?
- New Home Rebates Las Vegas New Construction
New home rebates Las Vegas, there are several benefits to receiving a new home rebate.
Why spend more money to purchase a home when you can use a commission rebate and save thousands of dollars?
Our Home Buyer Commission Rebate Program has already saved our clients over $300,000.
New Home Builders Las Vegas
Some of the key advantages include the following:
- Cost savings: One of the major benefits of a new home rebate is that it can help to reduce the overall cost of purchasing a new home. Builders or developers typically offer rebates as an incentive to buy a house and can offset the purchase cost or to make upgrades to the home.
- Increased purchasing power: A new home rebate can also increase a buyer’s purchasing power, as it provides additional funds that can buy a more expensive home or to make upgrades to the house. This can be helpful for buyers working with a limited budget.
- More options: A new home rebate can provide buyers with more options, allowing them to afford a broader range of homes or make desired upgrades to a home they may not have been able to afford without the rebate.
- Reduced closing costs: they offer some new home rebates as a credit at closing, which can help to reduce the buyer’s closing costs. This can make purchasing a new home more affordable and save the buyer money on upfront costs.
Up to $30,000 New Home Rebates Las Vegas
Overall, receiving a new home rebate can provide cost savings, increased purchasing power, more options, and reduced closing costs for buyers.
New Home Rebates Las Vegas & revolutionary new home search database tool providing the most up-to-date new home search on the Internet!
New home search on the Internet that matches your search criteria and sees beautiful color photos, prices, and the name of the subdivision & model of the home.
New home rebates are discounts or incentives builders or developers offer to encourage buyers to purchase new homes.
These rebates can take various forms, such as a reduction in the purchase price, a cash payment, or the inclusion of upgrades or additional features at no extra cost.
They typically offer new home rebates during recent home sales events or when a developer is trying to sell many homes quickly.
The rebate amount and specific terms and conditions may vary depending on the builder or developer offering the rebate.
Potential homebuyers should carefully review the terms of any new home rebate before purchasing.
Find your new dream home and receive 1% of the sales price back! Up to $30,000! This exclusive “New Home Stimulus Program” is only available here.
Act Now Call 702-508-8262!
This form uses an online software called Salestraq to gather accurate information about new home communities in the Las Vegas area.
Just fill out the criteria below and click “New Home Search” to get started and get your New Home Rebates Las Vegas.
Home Buyers New Home Rebates Las Vegas New Construction
New Home Rebates Las Vegas specializes in helping new home buyers find homes that match their criteria.
Once you find a home you want to purchase, we’ll help negotiate the lowest price possible.
PLUS rebate you up to 1% (of the purchase price) at closing!
That’s $5,000 cash back on the purchase of a $500,000 home!
Our New Home Rebates Las Vegas concept is to assist new home buyers with their new home search, help identify relevant areas/contemporary homes, and answer questions along the way – with no cost, pressure, or obligation.
We realize that today’s buyer does not want to be led around by an agent and has responded by developing a system that empowers our clients with the same tools and information we use so that you are in control of the process.
Your 1% New Home Rebates Las Vegas will be besides any special promotional pricing, discounts, closing credits, free options, upgrades, or any other incentives that the builder may offer at the time of your purchase.
The best part is that our New Home Rebates Las Vegas services to help you purchase a new home will not cost you a penny!
Are rebates legal?
In Nevada – yes!
Also, check out this US Department of Justice review of real estate commission rebates – http://www.justice.gov/atr/public/real_estate/rebates.html
Rebate calculator: https://www.justice.gov/atr/rebate-calculator
What properties qualify?
The New Home Rebates Las Vegas is available on all new construction cashback homes, townhomes, and condos available in the MLS and on many not listed, as long as the home buyers’ Agent commission is 3% or higher.
New Home Rebates Las Vegas!
Where does this money come from?
Every home buyers brokerage has a different set of rules on how the commission rates are set, or how much they charge a seller (homeowner, builder, or developer), and how the New Home Rebates Las Vegas commission is split between the listing agent’s brokerage and the home buyers agents brokerage.
Up to $30,000 Buyer Rebate New Home Buyer
New Nevada Luxury Communities.
Great Homes & Locations are Available! Award-Winning Designs.
Award Winning Builder.
New Homes Featuring Leading-Edge Design in Premium Locations Across the Valley.
Discover new construction homes or master planned communities in Las Vegas, NV, matching.
Check out floor plans, pictures, and videos for these new homes.
Now is a great time to buy new homes in Las Vegas.
With immediate move-in and $0 down options
The developer uses an outside brokerage on most new construction cash back or may have their own “sales team” in-house.
Either way, they pay a commission to any licensed Buyer’s Agent.
If you don’t have a Buyer’s Agent, the entire commission is still paid to the seller’s agent, who represents the developer’s best interests, not yours!
Always have a home buyers agent, New Home Rebates Las Vegas!
Most commission rates paid by the developer or builder to the Buyer’s Agent are typically 3.0% – 5.0% of the total sales price.
Some commission rates are lower; some are higher.
Does the seller need to agree to this rebate?
No – Nevada state law allows our agents to credit back as much of their commission as they like to a buyer, as long as it is clearly outlined in the HUD and the lender is aware.
How much rebate (“cash back”) will I receive?
If we represent you as your home buyer’s agent, you will receive 1% of the purchase price as long as the total commission paid to our brokerage is at least 3% of the total sales price.
Your home buyer’s agent will let you know your rebate amount before making an offer.
New Home Rebates Las Vegas!
When will I receive the “New Construction Cash Back” rebate?
We credit all New Home Rebates Las Vegas cashback disbursements at closing, as Nevada State law requires.
I will disclose all commission reimbursements to your lender, the seller, and the title company.
It effectively reduces the price or payment towards the Home buyer’s expenses associated with purchasing the property shown on the closing statement.
So it reduces the amount of cash you need at closing.
What are the requirements and restrictions?
Nevada real estate brokerages and agents who represent the buyer in a transaction may rebate part of the commission they receive from the seller so long as the following conditions are met:
1. Real Estate brokerage (not just the agent) must allow their agents to give rebates or payments to their home buyers.
2. If the buyer finances the property through a mortgage broker or banker, the buyer must disclose the rebate or payment to the lender early in the loan process, as the refund may impact the lender’s loan-to-value (LTV) calculations. These calculations could affect the buyer’s eligibility for the loan or limit the rebate or payment amount. Failure to disclose may constitute loan fraud.
3. The rebate or payment must be disclosed on the settlement statement, typically as a “buyers agent commission rebate” on lines 204 to 209 of the Settlement Statement (HUD-1). Failure to disclose may constitute loan fraud.
What can I use the rebate for?
- You can use the money you save for anything, but if you finance your purchase, the lenders/underwriters will not allow the rebate to be used towards the down payment. For example, on a 10% down mortgage, the home buyers must provide all the funds for the 10% down payment.
- Most lenders allow the rebate to be used for any expenses the buyer has associated with purchasing the property that can be shown on the HUD-1 closing statement, including pre-paid fees and closing costs.
- Unless the seller pays all the closing costs, there are usually enough costs to cover the rebate.
What do I need to do to ensure I can get the rebate?
- First, you may not have an exclusive buyer’s agency agreement with another real estate agent restricting you from working with them.
- Next, if you are being relocated by your company, either as part of your agreement with your company or with their written permission, you must be allowed to choose your buyer’s agent (not just from their list).
- If we must pay a percentage of our commission to a relocation firm as part of your relocation agreement, we cannot offer the 1% New Construction Cash Back.
How can you afford to rebate 1% of the purchase price?
We do NOT cut corners and provide “full service plus” to our clients!
However, by working with you as your partner, using state-of-the-art technology, and eliminating overheads, we have driven down the cost of doing business. As a result, we can pass those savings along to you.
New Construction Cash Back!
Will you commit to my program in writing?
We will write the New Home Rebates Las Vegas commitment in the BUYER REPRESENTATIVE AGREEMENT we both sign.
We will review this during our first face-to-face meeting.
Can I get more information on your 1% rebate program for buyers of new homes and building lots?
Call us today at (702) 508-8262 and ask for a new home specialist, or fill out the simple New Construction Cash Back form below and we’ll be in touch soon!
New Home Rebates Las Vegas!
New Home Rebates Las Vegas New Construction
If you are ready to explore New Home Rebates Las Vegas.
Contact Robert Ratliff RE/MAX Las Vegas 702.508.8262.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
When buying or selling Las Vegas homes for sale.
Contact an experienced Realtor!
Bob and Diana
Robert Ratliff RE/MAX Reliance
New Home Rebates Las Vegas