New Home Rebates Las Vegas – New Construction Cash Back
New Home Rebates Las Vegas & revolutionary new home search database tool providing the most up-to-date new home search on the Internet!
New home search on the Internet that match your search criteria and see beautiful color photos, prices and name of the subdivision & model of the home.
Up to $30,000 Rebates
- 1 Up to $30,000 Rebates
- 2 Discover Home Buyers New Home Rebates Las Vegas New Construction 702-508-8262 Information
- 3 Are rebates legal?
- 4 What properties qualify?
- 5 Where does this money come from?
- 6 Does the seller need to agree to this rebate?
- 7 How much rebate (“cash back”) will I receive?
- 8 When will I receive the “New Construction Cash Back” rebate?
- 9 What are the requirements and restrictions?
- 10 What can I use the rebate for?
- 11 What do I need to do to make sure I can get the rebate?
- 12 How can you afford to rebate 1% of the purchase price?
- 13 Will you commit to my program in writing?
- 14 Can I get more information on your 1% CASHBACK rebate program for buyers of new homes and building lots?
Find your new dream home and receive 1% of sales price back! Up to $30,000! This exclusive “New Home Stimulus Program” is only available here.
Act Now Call 702-508-8262!
This form utilizes an online software called Salestraq to gather accurate information about new home communities in the Las Vegas area.
Just fill out the criteria below and click “New Home Search” to get started and get your New Home Rebates Las Vegas
Discover Home Buyers New Home Rebates Las Vegas New Construction 702-508-8262 Information
New Home Rebates Las Vegas specialize in helping new home buyers find homes that match their criteria.
Once you find a home you want to purchase, we’ll help negotiate the lowest price possible PLUS rebate you up to 1% (of the purchase price) at closing! That’s $5,000 cash back on the purchase of a $500,000 home!
Our New Home Rebates Las Vegas concept is to assist new home buyers with their new home search, help identify relevant areas/new homes and answer questions along the way – without any cost, pressure, or obligation.
We realize that today’s buyer does not want to be led around by an agent and have responded by developing a system that empowers our clients with the same tools and information we use so that you are in control of the process.
Your 1% New Home Rebates Las Vegas will be in addition to any special promotional pricing, discounts, closing credits, free options, upgrades or any other incentives that the builder may be offering at the time of your purchase.
The best part is that our New Home Rebates Las Vegas services to help you purchase a new home will not cost you a penny!
Are rebates legal?
In Nevada – yes!
Also, check out this US Department of Justice review of real estate commission rebates – http://www.justice.gov/atr/public/real_estate/rebates.html
Rebate calculator: https://www.justice.gov/atr/rebate-calculator
What properties qualify?
The New Home Rebates Las Vegas is available on all new construction cash back homes, town homes and condos that are available in the MLS and on many that are not listed, as long as the home buyers Agent commission is 3% or higher. New Home Rebates Las Vegas!
Where does this money come from?
Every home buyers brokerage has a different set of rules on how the commission rates are set, or how much they charge a seller (home owner, builder or developer) and how the New Home Rebates Las Vegas commission is split between the listing agent’s brokerage and the home buyers agents brokerage.
On most new construction cash back, the developer uses an outside brokerage or may have their own “sales team” in-house.
Either way they pay a commission to any licensed Buyer’s Agent.
If you don’t have a Buyer’s Agent the entire commission is still paid to the seller’s agency who represents the developer’s best interests, not yours! Always have a home buyers agent, New Home Rebates Las Vegas!
Most commission rates paid by the developer or builder to the Buyer’s Agent are typically 3.0% – 5.0% of the total sales price. Some commission rates are lower, some are higher.
Does the seller need to agree to this rebate?
No – Nevada state law allows our agents to credit back as much of their commission as they like to a buyer, as long as it is clearly outlined in the HUD, and the lender is aware.
How much rebate (“cash back”) will I receive?
If we represent you as your home buyers agent, you will receive 1% of the purchase price as long as the total commission paid to our brokerage is at least 3% of the total sales price.
Your home buyers agent will let you know your rebate amount before making an offer. New Home Rebates Las Vegas!
When will I receive the “New Construction Cash Back” rebate?
We credit all New Home Rebates Las Vegas cashback disbursements at closing, as required by Nevada State law.
All commission reimbursements will be clearly disclosed to your lender, the seller and the title company.
It is effectively a reduction in the price or a payment towards the Home Buyers expenses associated with the purchase of the property that are shown on the closing statement.
So it reduces the amount of cash you need at closing.
What are the requirements and restrictions?
Nevada real estate brokerages and agents who represent the buyer in a transaction may rebate part of the commission they receive from the seller so long as the following conditions are met:
1. Real Estate brokerage (not just the agent) must allow their agents to give rebates or payments to their home buyers. WE DO!
2. If the buyer finances the property through a mortgage broker or banker, the buyer must disclose the rebate or payment to the lender early in the loan process as the rebate may impact the lender’s loan to value (LTV) calculations. These calculations could impact the buyer’s eligibility for the loan or may limit the amount of the rebate or payment. Failure to disclose may constitute loan fraud.
3. The rebate or payment must be disclosed on the settlement statement, typically as a “buyers agent commission rebate” on lines 204 to 209 of the Settlement Statement (HUD-1). Failure to disclose may constitute loan fraud.
What can I use the rebate for?
- You can use the money you save for anything you want, but, if you finance your purchase, the lenders / underwriters generally will not allow the rebate to be used towards the down payment. For example, on a 10% down mortgage, the home buyers must provide all the funds for the 10% down payment.
- Most lenders allow the rebate to be used for any expenses the buyer has associated with the purchase of the property that can be shown on the HUD-1 closing statement including pre-paid fees and closing costs. Unless the seller is paying all the closing costs there are usually enough costs to cover the rebate.
What do I need to do to make sure I can get the rebate?
- First, you may not have a exclusive buyer’s agency agreement in place with another real estate agent restricting you to work with them.
- Next, if you are being relocated by your company, either as part of your agreement with your company or with their written permission, you must be allowed to chose your own buyers agent (not just from their list). If we are required to pay a percentage of our commission to a relocation firm as part of your relocation agreement, we will be unable to offer the 1% New Construction Cash Back.
How can you afford to rebate 1% of the purchase price?
We do NOT cut corners and we provide “full service plus” to our clients!
However, by working with you as your partner, by using state of the art technology and by eliminating overheads, we have driven down the cost of doing business, and we are able to pass those savings along to you.
New Construction Cash Back!
Will you commit to my program in writing?
Yes. We will put the New Home Rebates Las Vegas commitment in writing in the BUYER REPRESENTATIVE AGREEMENT that we both sign.
We will review this in detail during our first face-to-face meeting.
Can I get more information on your 1% CASHBACK rebate program for buyers of new homes and building lots?
Call us today at (702) 508-8262 and ask for a new home specialist, or fill out the simple New Construction Cash Back form below and we’ll be in touch soon!
New Home Rebates Las Vegas!
New Home Rebates Las Vegas New Construction 702-508-8262
If you are ready to explore New Home Rebates Las Vegas – contact Robert Ratliff RE/MAX Excellence Las Vegas 702.508.8262.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
New Home Rebates Las Vegas
Submit your review
I highly recommend Robert and Diana with RE/MAX. There new home buyer rebate and knowledge about builders and how to negotiate top dollar for your new home.