One percent home listing fee refers to a commission rate of 1% of the sale price of a property.
In a typical real estate transaction, the standard commission rate is 6% of the sale price, with 3% going to the listing agent and 3% to the buyer’s agent.
One Percent Home Listing Fee 1% Real Estate Broker 702-508-8262
- 1 List Your Home for 1 Percent
- 2 1 Commission Real Estate Agent Las Vegas
- 3 Get Full Service One Percent Home Listing Fee
- 4 1% Real Estate Broker
- 5 Full Agent Services:
- 6 1 Percent Listing Fee
- 7 Professional Photos of Your Home
- 8 Full-Service Real Estate One Percent Home Listing Fee
- 9 Sell Your Home For 1%
List Your Home for 1 Percent
However, some real estate agents or companies may offer lower commission rates, including a 1% listing fee, to attract business.
It’s essential to weigh the level of service and expertise carefully you’ll receive when choosing a real estate agent and the commission rate you’ll receive when choosing a real estate agent and the commission rate.
A lower commission rate may seem attractive, but if you receive less support or less effective marketing for your property, it may not be the best choice in the long run.
It’s worth shopping around and getting quotes from multiple agents to see what they will charge and what level of service they offer so that you can make an informed decision.
1 Commission Real Estate Agent Las Vegas
Here are a few strategies you can use when using a one percent home listing fee to sell your property:
- Research and compare agents: Start by researching and comparing real estate agents who offer a one percent home listing fee. Look at their websites and social media profiles to learn more about their experience, services, and customer reviews.
- Ask for recommendations: Reach out to friends, family, and colleagues who have recently purchased or sold property and ask for recommendations for agents who offer a one percent home listing fee. In addition, they may provide valuable insights and personal experiences to help you make your decision.
- Contact the agents: Once you have a shortlist of agents who offer a one percent home listing fee, contact them to learn more about their services and experience. Ask questions about their process, fees, and how they plan to market and sell your property.
- Consider their marketing strategy: An effective marketing strategy is crucial for getting your property in front of the right buyers. Ask the agents about their plans for marketing your property, including online and offline efforts, and evaluate their responses to determine your best fit.
- Meet with the agents: Before deciding, meeting with them in person is essential to understand their professionalism and personality. This will also allow you to ask additional questions and discuss your needs.
Here are a few benefits of using a one percent home listing fee when selling your property:
- Savings on commission: One of the major benefits of using a one percent home listing fee is that you will save money on the commission compared to agents who charge a higher rate. This can be especially beneficial if you’re selling a high-value property or on a tight budget.
- The same level of service: Choosing an agent who offers a one percent home listing fee does not mean you will receive lower-quality service. Many agents who offer a lower commission rate can do so because they have a more efficient business model, which allows them to provide the same level of service at a lower cost.
- Competitive market: In a competitive market, an agent who offers a one percent home listing fee may be able to provide a more competitive listing price for your property. This can make your property more attractive to potential buyers and help you sell it faster and for a better price.
- More money in your pocket: By using an agent who offers a one percent home listing fee, you can keep more money after selling your property. This can be useful for paying off any outstanding mortgage, investing in a new property, or saving for retirement.
- Flexibility: Some agents who offer a one percent home listing fee may be more flexible in their approach to selling your property, which can be beneficial if you have unique needs or circumstances.
Get Full Service One Percent Home Listing Fee
1% Real Estate Broker
No other major brokerage offers more services to list your home for sale!
See how selling with a RE/MAX Agent 1 percent commission realtor near me can get you
Listing fee real estate RE/MAX 702-508-8262
Better results for a lower commission!
- Sell Your Home For 1%
Put More Money in Your Pocket. Higher Values & Less Cost!
- The Market Is In Your Favor
Values Have Skyrocketed. Many Areas Have Recently Doubled!
- Real Estate Specialists
RE/MAX – Robert Ratliff Has Sold Thousands of Homes!
- We Sell Houses Fast
If Your Home Does Not Sell, You Do Not Owe Us A Dime!
- Sell For More
Our Recent Sold Values are the Highest Since the 2007 Crash!
- No Commitments
No Long-Term Contract. Cancel Anytime. 1 percent commission sales Nobody Does This!
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
One percent home listing fee commission structure in real estate!
With the average home price in Las Vegas, Nevada, around $400,000, I believe a flat 1% flat listing fee is fair and saves the buyer over 60% in commissions.
The standard real estate agent commission is 6% (3.0% to the listing agent & 3.0% to the buyer’s agent).
My listing commission is a discounted commission rate.
You save 60% on the listing side and receive 1 commission real estate agent Las Vegas RE/MAX complete real estate services!
Full Agent Services:
Many areas of Las Vegas have seen values double.
Take advantage of the bubble now before values drop again.
List your home for sale RE/MAX Reliance – Robert Ratliff uses technology to get ten times more Exposure and pass those savings on to you!
We help buyers, and sellers get a distinct advantage over other homes in the area.
We use the latest technology of tools to market your home to the masses.
The internet has changed the game for listing houses.
The internet has dramatically reduced cost and time.
We pass that savings on to you!
Low cost, one percent commission real estate agent!
Previously, we had to advertise in different newspapers in several cities.
Then we would have to advertise in many real estate books and magazines.
The time and cost of the marketing setup time were astronomical.
We could only use a picture of the front of the house, and we had to fax the information to the MLS.
This was before the internet changed everything.
We have cut the cost and time by 90%, and reached 100x more people today.
We pass these savings on to you.
Today our profit margin is much higher than before the internet.
Top dollar for your home and low-cost means more profit in your back pocket.
1 Percent Listing Fee
Should I Use 1 commission real estate agent Las Vegas Realty?
Low-Cost Real Estate Agent Generating Maximum Exposure!
We will internet syndicate your home for sale to all the major real estate websites: Zillow, Realtor.com, and Trulia, including all the big brokers like Coldwell Banker, Berkshire Hathaway, Century 21, and RE/MAX! So your house will be everywhere on the world wide web!
Professional Photos of Your Home
Great marketing starts with great photos! With over 95% of all home buyers viewing properties “online,” wonderful images are vital to attracting buyers.
Professional photos are a standard part of our services, on all my listings, at no cost to you.
Professional photos will make your house look its best online and attract home buyers!
Most real estate agents push their home sellers to sign a list of your home for sale agreements for a minimum of six months and even up to a year.
I am the only agent allowing you to cancel your home listing anytime if unsatisfied.
If I do not meet your expectations, you can cancel your home listing agreement anytime!
A few years ago, buyers and investors might be interested in 30 homes.
We would have to drive them to see 30 homes.
Not anymore, with the advancement of 25 plus pictures of the interior and exterior of homes on the internet allows home buyers to like or dislike the house from the comfort of their own home or our big screen home viewer in our conference room.
It was no longer making trips to homes that were not desirable.
Substantial cost savings and spike in volume.
It will feature your home on the MLS, Zillow, Trulia, Redfin and Realtor.com, and many other sites that Las Vegas home buyers search.
90% of home buyers use the internet to find their homes.
In today’s market, home buyers are finding homes independently using automated MLS searches set up by the buyer via Zillow, Trulia, Redfin, and Realtor.com.
I am then calling a local real estate Realtor to show them the home.
Full-Service Real Estate One Percent Home Listing FeeYes, you heard correctly. FULL service for one percent home listing fee.
RE/MAX Reliance – Robert Ratliff’s 1 percent listing fee will give you a one percent home listing fee full-service professional real estate representation!
We handle all your contracts from start to finish,
- Stunning HDR photos of your home
- Sign in the front yard
- Full digital marketing plan
- Exclusive 3D tour technology and so much more.
Check out how we can give you more exposure for your home with RE/MAX one percent home listing free marketing.
Use the agent of the future. Don’t pay outdated commission fees from 1999.
Sell Your Home For 1%
Contact Me Today to Review the 1% Listing Fee Home Listing Program
With the best technology and service in the industry, RE/MAX Reliance – Robert Ratliff can sell your home faster, for more money, for a lower one percent home listing fee.
No other major 1% real estate agent brokerage offers more services to list your home for sale, standard with every listing.
You get everything — a full-service agent and the best online marketing to sell your home — free with every listing.
- More Exposure targeted online marketing gets your home in front of all the right buyers, tripling your views on RE/MAX, the most popular brokerage website in the U.S.
- Faster & easier use of technology at every step — including a personalized home dashboard and electronic signatures — making the entire process more efficient.
- A more Effective86% of homes listed by RE/MAX Robert Ratliff sell within 90 days, compared to the 71% industry average and Government information.
One Percent Home Listing Fee 1% Real Estate Broker 702-508-8262
When buying or selling Las Vegas homes for sale.
Contact an experienced Realtor!
One Percent Home Listing Fee – 1% real estate broker
- Wet Republic Pool Party - April 1, 2023
- Encore Beach Club Pool Party - April 1, 2023
- Best Pool Parties In Vegas 2023 - March 31, 2023