Painted Desert real estate while many neighborhoods have moved to desert landscaping for water conservation, the golf course community has maintained its reputation for lush greenery.
Painted Desert Real Estate Golf Course Homes
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
Golf Course Community Constructed in Early ’90s
Painted Desert is a neighborhood in Las Vegas, Nevada.
It is located in the northwest part of the city, near the Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area.
The area is known for its large homes on spacious lots and its access to a range of amenities and services.
Suppose you are interested in purchasing a home in Painted Desert. In that case, I recommend working with a real estate agent who is familiar with the neighborhood and can help you find a property that meets your needs and budget.
You may also want to consider the home’s size, style, and features, as well as any local schools and amenities.
In addition to homeownership, you may also be able to find rental properties in Painted Desert, such as apartments or townhomes.
In this case, you may want to consider factors such as the monthly rent, lease terms, and any additional fees or deposits required.
It can also be helpful to check the reputation of the landlord or property management company before signing a lease.
Painted Desert Las Vegas Community - Painted Desert Las Vegas Homes for Sale
Perhaps that’s because of the area’s centerpiece, Painted Desert Golf Course.
Designed by Jay Moorish and constructed in 1987, Las Vega’s first desert-target golf course.
At the time, its par 72 layouts with quick fairways and unfamiliar desert grasses were considered one of the toughest in the state.
But desert golf caught on and now is one of many such courses throughout Las Vegas, albeit more established and refined than others.
This course has been home to the Nevada Open and continues to receive rankings as one of the best-maintained public courses in Nevada.
Painted Desert Homes for Sale
The course offers several challenging signature holes well-known in the golf community.
The club offers dining, an excellent golf shop, and a practice facility.
Homes in this Painted Desert real estate neighborhood began to be constructed in the early 90s, soon after the completion of the Painted Desert Las Vegas, NV, golf course.
Painted Desert homes for sale, residents can enjoy a majestic view from the privacy of their backyard.
If you’re not on the golf course, you will likely have a just as beautiful view of the Spring Mountain Range.
If you’re lucky, you might even have both!
Painted Desert Community Amenities
The Painted Desert community in Las Vegas offers a variety of amenities for residents to enjoy, including:
- Golf: The community is home to a beautiful 18-hole golf course designed by renowned golf course architect Tom Fazio. The system features wide fairways, undulating greens, and breathtaking views of the surrounding desert landscape.
- Tennis: The community has multiple lighted tennis courts, a pro shop, and a variety of programs and clinics for players of all levels.
- Swimming: There are several pools in the community, including a lap pool, a resort-style pool, and a kids’ pool.
- Fitness: The community has a state-of-the-art fitness center with various cardio and strength training equipment, fitness classes, and personal training services.
- Dining: The community has various dining options, including a clubhouse restaurant and bar and outdoor dining areas.
- Social events: Painted Desert hosts various social events throughout the year, including holiday parties, pool parties, and wine tastings.
- Security: The community is gated and has 24-hour security to ensure the safety of residents.
- Convenience: Painted Desert is conveniently located near shopping, dining, and entertainment, as well as major roads and highways for easy commuting.
Golf Course Community Property Experts
The golf course community consists of several different Painted Desert homes for sale neighborhoods.
Home buyers can choose from condominiums to townhomes vi, villas, and single-family homes.
Painted Desert homes for sale guard gated community streets are lined with vegetation, and more greenery for those homes for sale that borders the golf course.
Shopping centers, schools, parks, recreational centers, golf courses, and many other amenities are far away.
Mount Charleston, Floyd Lamb State Park, Town Center, and the Paiute Indian Reservation and Golf Course are just a drive down the road.
Painted Desert real estate residents can still enjoy a little peace 30 minutes from the Las Vegas Strip.
Call Bob & Diana with RE/MAX Las Vegas Ratliff Realty Group at 702-508-8262.
Painted Desert Real Estate Golf Course Homes for Sale 702-508-8262
When buying or selling Las Vegas homes for sale.
Contact an experienced Realtor!
Bob and Diana
Robert Ratliff RE/MAX Reliance
Painted Desert Real Estate Golf Course Community
- Guide To Adult Entertainment In Las Vegas - April 7, 2023
- 10 Outdoor Activities In Las Vegas - April 3, 2023
- Wet Republic Pool Party - April 1, 2023