Stallion Mountain real estate is a moderately priced homes for sale golf course community on the southeast edge of town near the Sam’s Town Hotel and Casino.
Golf Community Homes
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
Stallion Mountain Real Estate
Stallion Mountain is a residential community located in the southeast part of the Las Vegas Valley, Nevada.
It is a master-planned community that offers a range of amenities catering to a variety of interests and lifestyles.
Some of the amenities offered in the area include:
- Golf: Stallion Mountain is home to the Stallion Mountain Golf Club, which offers a challenging 18-hole golf course.
- Outdoor recreation: The community is home to several parks and open spaces, including Stallion Mountain Park, which offers a variety of outdoor recreation opportunities, such as walking, running, and picnicking.
- Education: The area is served by the Clark County School District, which operates several elementary, middle, and high schools in the area.
- Community events: Stallion Mountain hosts a range of community events throughout the year, including holiday festivals, movie nights, and outdoor concerts.
Overall, Stallion Mountain is a well-planned community that offers a range of amenities and activities for its residents.
Originally named Sunrise Golf Club and comprised of three 18 hole golf courses, the facility was sold to developer Billy Walters in 1997.
Walters renamed the project Stallion Mountain Real Estate and redesigned the Golf Community club house around a wild horse theme.
Later two of the three golf courses were sold to Pulte houses, who built several different communities on its landscaped grounds.
The remaining Stallion Mountain Real Estate Golf Community Golf Club is semi-private and offers a challenging 18 holes of spectacular Las Vegas golf on the 7,351-yard layout that was designed by PGA Tour legend Jim Colbert and golf course architect Jeff Brauer.
Currently real estate in Stallion Mountain includes both resale homes and brand new Pulte homes in three Las Vegas neighborhoods.
The Fairways, The Links and The Greens, plus a condo community, Black Horse.
The Fairways homes for sale are mostly located along the golf course community, and houses range from size from 1,531 to 2,300 square feet.
Homes in The Links have their own private recreational facilities including pool, spa, fitness center and club house, and homes range in size from 1,190 to 1,619 square feet.
The Greens offers the largest homes at Stallion Mountain, ranging in size from 2,476 to 2,881 square feet.
Homes in Black Horse offers three different single story condos ranging from 935 to 1,196 square feet with gated entry, landscaping, pool, fountain, spa and clubhouse facilities.
If you would like more information about the homes for sale neighborhood then give Ratliff Realty Group with RE/MAX a call or come visit us at our office in Summerlin and Green Valley in Clark County Nevada.
Stallion Mountain Real Estate Golf Community Homes
When buying or selling Las Vegas homes for sale.
Contact an experienced Realtor!
Stallion Mountain Real Estate
- Guide To Adult Entertainment In Las Vegas - April 7, 2023
- 10 Outdoor Activities In Las Vegas - April 3, 2023
- Wet Republic Pool Party - April 1, 2023