Tuscany Village Neighborhood – Tuscany Village Henderson – New Homes for Sale
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
Tuscany Village New Homes for Sale Information
- 1 Tuscany Village New Homes for Sale Information
- 2 Tuscany Village Henderson
- 3 Tuscany Village Neighborhood Neighborhood Parks
- 4 Local Hospitals
- 5 Community Characteristics for Zip Code 89011:
- 6 Population Statistics:
- 7 Financial Statistics:
Tuscany Village Neighborhood with the hundreds of signature Canary Date Palms that line the scenic entry and lush green landscaping, creating a true oasis in the middle of the desert.
Later Dunhill New Homes for Sale purchased the project, then recently Century Real Estate Communities and is now in the process of completing it.
Central to Tuscany Village Las Vegas community life is the 35,000 square foot La Tuscana Recreation Center, offering loads of new homes for sale amenities for both young and adult lifestyles.
Indoors Tuscany Village Henderson residents can take advantage of the world class fitness center, racquetball courts, billiards room, basketball courts, arts and crafts rooms and even a full kitchen for cooking classes.
Outside are lighted tennis courts, lagoon pool, lap pool, spa, playgrounds, beach volleyball and walking trails with picnic areas.
There is a full time staff devoted to planning all kinds of community activities, and personal trainers are available to keep you in shape. View the Tuscany Village Henderson Virtual Tour.
Tuscany Village Henderson
Opened in 2003 for public play and offering steeply discounted rates for homeowners, a round of golf at the Tuscany Village Neighborhood golf course is a great way to spend the day.
Featuring 68 white sand bunkers and gently undulating Bermuda greens and fairways, this course is a favorite with locals and has won numerous accolades including:
• 2005 Best Par 4 – Hole #18, Vegas Golfer Fairway Awards
• 2006 Best Outside Service, Vegas Golfer Fairway Awards
• 2007 Best Par 4 – Hole #18, Vegas Golfer Fairway Awards
• 2008 Best Value Course, Vegas Golfer Fairway Awards
• 2008 Vegas’ Toughest Golf – Hole #9, Vegas Golfer Fairway Awards
• 2010 #1 Golf Course in Las Vegas, Golf Magazine
Tuscany Village Neighborhood new homes for sale is also just minutes from boutique shopping, gourmet restaurants, movies, a casino, day spa and entertainment at the internationally acclaimed Lake Las Vegas Resort.
Regularly scheduled activities at Lake Las Vegas include the popular Wine Walks, Beer Festivals, jazz concerts by the lake, kayaking, canoeing and even an ice skating rink in the wintertime among many others.
Tuscany Village Neighborhood Neighborhood Parks
- Wells Park
- Heritage Park
- Burkholder Park
- Rodeo Park
- Silver Bowl Park
- Concentra Urgent Care
- Family Medical Center
- Deseret Women’s Healthcare
- St Rose Dominican Hospital Siena Campus
- St Rose Dominican Hospital Rose de Lima Campus
Community Characteristics for Zip Code 89011:
- Tuscany Village Neighborhood Characteristics: Stable Population, Moderate Residential Turnover, Suburb of Henderson
- Population: 22,793
- Population Male: 11,839
- Population Female: 10,955
- Population Density: 2,065
- Median Age: 35
- Average Household Net Worth: $509,617
- Median Household Income: $73,228
- Average Household Income: $92,432
REMAX Las Vegas Ratliff Realty Group has negotiated new home developments for over 14 years.
Tuscany Village Neighborhood
When buying or selling Las Vegas homes…
Contact an experienced Realtor!
Bob and Diana
Tuscany Village Henderson
Submit your review
Robert and Diana with RE/MAX were outstanding Tuscany Village Neighborhood Realtors. I highly recommend.